KitKat

Aleksander Zharkov
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 1, 2015, 6:02:34 PM via Website

of course lollipop, new features always greate

ericrawn
  • Forum posts: 23

May 16, 2019, 11:37:10 AM via Website

According to Dtechi site “Android which is a mobile operating system developed by Android Inc which was brought by Google in 2005 and was unveiled to the world in 2007 although the first commercial Android was not released that year in September 2008 it was officially released to the world.

Android is not just given the name, it was removed from the name Andrew and in Greek word the prefix And means man.

So Android became the name of the operating system due to the prefix of the name of the founder “Andy” and the nickname he was being referred to by his colleagues at work “Android”.

The company which was formerly owned by four people which are Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick Sears, and Chris White.

Those four people created Android through the modification of their Linux Kernel with some other open source software.”

Best Android Operating System:

In my findings, I have been able to merge different Android update and compare how they have been able to assist users. Here is my list of the Best Android operating system.

Android 7.0(Nougat):

If you don’t understand why this is among the best Android OS to ever come alive then let me explain to you.

Multitasking: Nougat will be the first Android Operating system to possess the split-screen screen.

Imagine chatting on Whatsapp and you got a phone message and without closing the Whatsapp you were able to reply to the phone message.

Notification: When talking about some of the outstanding features in the Android 7.0 then the notification is not to be forgotten.

when you get a message, you can drag down on the card, tap reply, and then type and send all without opening the app.

Messages can be from chatting Apps like Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Phone Message and so on. Apple iOS doesn’t even possess this notification attribute yet.

Moreso, we could also find in the Nougat is the JIT compiler for ART apps and Vulkan API for 3D graphics.

Android 8.0(Oreo):

Being the second to the last version of the Android operating system to be released, Oreo has been the most popular Android operating system.

Android Instant Apps: This feature allows users to use an app right from a browser or the Play store without having to install it on their phone.

Picture-To-Picture: It also possesses a split-screen feature like that of Nougat in which while you are watching a video, you can also be playing a game at the same time.

Password Auto-fill: Yes! Are you the one that forgot anything easily well Android Oreo has got your back with its Password Autofill feature.

The Notification: While trying to talk about Android 8.0 if the notification features haven’t been mentioned then I think the statement is not completed yet.

Oreo comes with a notification dot, notification snooze, and also
notification channel.

Auto-Enable Wi-Fi: Oh! I think this is amazing, imagine working towards your office or home and your Wi-Fi turns on itself immediately it noticed an open Wi-Fi connection.

Android Icons Customization: With Android Oreo, you can re-customize an app you don’t like the shape.

Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich):

Instant voice: Android 4.0 has cleared all the delay in making commanding your phone with a voice, this version comes with a voice command feature which allows you to speak directly to your phone and get a rapid answer.

Screenshots: Just hold down the power and volume down buttons to capture a screenshot of the currently running application. The picture will appear in your Gallery.

Android 2.3(Gingerbread):

This version of Android is also among our best Android OS due to it bug-free.

best Android Operating system[1]

LisaaaEr
  • Forum posts: 6

May 16, 2019, 4:31:31 PM via Website

I love KitKat!

emmabagins
  • Forum posts: 5

May 20, 2019, 8:50:06 AM via Website

its been 2019 and my favourite one is 8.0.2 stable android oreo (devil)

Rubaris
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 14, 2019, 10:53:28 AM via Website

Hi thanks for this information !

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Nov 14, 2019, 11:19:50 AM via Website

The best is always the latest so 10 probably. I am on 9 and it is really okay

1nvent
  • Forum posts: 10

Nov 28, 2019, 9:36:01 PM via Website

Pure android Pie is the best version

Escamotage

Jul 31, 2020, 3:19:58 PM via Website

Lollipop

key501
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 29, 2021, 8:53:11 PM via Website

Hello, the best operating system for me on android is Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2) this is the best of all, unfortunately the newer ones are worse in my opinion

etiennepatierno
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 7, 2022, 8:16:31 AM via Website

thank you for sharing your opinion

Damian Cross
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 18, 2022, 9:13:10 AM via Website

Kitkat, definitely.

DexterWalsh

May 6, 2022, 3:54:35 AM via Website

I love Jelly Bean

Joy of Smartphone
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 5, 2022, 8:26:43 PM via Website

When I have first used Android, My phone version was Jelly Bean.

Since, then I am using Android phone.

As and when Android OS get updates, it becomes good and excellent.

So, according to me the best Android OS in today's date is Android 12 and next Android I think Android 13 is in the line.

But as per this forum thread, I would like to say - Jelly Bean Was my best Android OS.