- Forum posts: 1
Jan 9, 2015, 3:50:26 PM via Website
Jan 9, 2015 3:50:26 PM via Website
Call Utils - Floating call notes - "NoteTags", Reject call with an auto message option and blacklist
Call Utils is a utility app, serving to give you a hand in multiple phone call related operations.
You can install the app on Google Play Store. Here's the link - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=callutils.com.scimet.admin.callutils
• Floating call notes that can be re-sized, moved, closed, or even minimized
• Message the note while on the call.
• Add a note while on the call.
• Activate 'reject calls' to reject calls automatically before the ring
• Option to send an automated custom message to rejected caller.
• Option to open up the WhatsApp chatbox of rejected caller.
• Set exceptions to receive calls only from them.
• Call blacklist (Call blocker - incoming calls from blacklist callers are blocked).
• SMS Blacklist - (SMS blocker - block text messages from those added to SMS blacklist)
An explanation for all the permissions required
• Read contacts - To display the contacts within the app so you can set exceptions and notes for.
• Send SMS message - There's an optional feature called 'Auto Message' that can be enabled in settings. If you've activated 'call reject', and auto message is enabled, the custom message (which you can set in the settings menu) will be sent to the rejected caller.
• Edit your text messages - Used for writing the text message.
• Read Text messages - The messages sent after the call is rejected is stored as a sent message within Android's message app.
• Draw over other apps - To show the NoteTag during the call. It can be moved, re-sized, closed or minimized.
• Read phone state - For the BroadcastReceivers to detect an incoming call.
• Run at startup - if call reject is active when you turn off the phone, it will be when you turn it back on.
full network access and view network connections - The free version contains ads, which requires network access.
pro version - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=callutilspro.com.scimet.admin.callutilspro
That's all for now. We'll keep the app updated, and hopefully, even have new features added progressively.
If you find a bug you want to notify of, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll revert back as soon as possible, and also have the fix pushed as an update
— modified on Feb 22, 2015, 11:13:39 AM