Lenovo A10-70

• Replies:5
Keith Bullen
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 11, 2015, 2:19:51 PM via Website

Hi, I have just been bought a Lenovo a10-70 tablet. I am struggling to delete emails. I have a desktop computer which makes it easy to do.. I have a lot of emails which appear to be in the bin. I can't find the usual things like the 'Bin' sign or the small squares next to the messages. How do I delete stuff that I don't want. Sorry but I find it confusing. Regards, Keith. P.S I can't even find a correct sub forum for it. It is NOT a Galaxy.

Ahmed Lizneen
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 11, 2015, 7:17:48 PM via Website

keth its v simple.. i think u need to take sometime to be more familiar with ur device.. and there ull find ur answer..jst take ur time and try to expkore every menu and buttons.. so far as i knw i think it runs android.. compared to mobiles..ur tab is different in some basic buttons like back, home etc..some functions also appear whn u hold on to the specific email, message etc.. pls try to get familiar..aftr that if u yav any questions..pls ask ill help u out on it
thank u

Keith Bullen
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 11, 2015, 11:49:03 PM via Website

Thank you Ahmed for that advice.

Sandra M.
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 28, 2016, 3:44:16 PM via Website

Keith don't know if this will help at all but here goes I have lenovo 2 a10 tablet to delete my emails I hold finger over message until small box appears on the left hand side of message Then go through and put check mark beside what you want deleted. Sorry Ahmed my answer may not relate at all but yours " familiarize your self with your tablet " would be a frustrating answer to me in fact not an answer at all if you don't know I would just say " I don't know". Sorry hope I didn't offend anyone but I know how frustrating it is to try and find answers and to get the response to look at your tablet more carefully would make me even more frustrated.

Sandra M.

Feb 20, 2017, 7:03:22 PM via Website

To delete emails on my Lenovo Tablet I hold my finger on email until small box with check mark appears ,then at bottom of screen is garbage can ,hit that .All emails you have checked would be gone or deleted

Sandra M.

Feb 20, 2017, 7:09:20 PM via Website

Sorry Ahmed but you give the most confusing advice !!! I think you assume everyone is a computer whiz or you don't REALLY know yourself but to answer a question with make yourself more familiar with your tablet ....REALLY! Sorry hope I didn't offend in any way but do you realize how frustrating that answer would be?????

— modified on Feb 20, 2017, 7:14:13 PM

Deactivated Account