Huawei Ascend P6 — Contacts synchronization problem.. help please

• Replies:4
Zaid Al Mayahi
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 11, 2015, 10:31:33 PM via Website

Dear all, i have been having this issue since the time i bought the mobile. It is a great one, however i am not able to make synchronization, could be a simple problem which i couldnt figure it out.
I have made accounts in gmail and hotmail, both show progressive synchronization on click, and then a green tick appears telling the synchronization done successfully, but in reality i cant find my names on both emails.
I updated my version into 4.4.2 kitkat, same problem exists..
Please help
thank you all

pravin kumar
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 12, 2015, 8:21:32 AM via Website

When you use single directional synchronization during first synchronization after reset, you will get contacts from PhoneCopy to your phone. If you acidentally delete it you can always restore it from Deleted Contacts folder to active list and on next sync you will get it synchronized back to your phone. SMS upload back to phone is available only for Premium Subscribers.

Ahmed Lizneen
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 12, 2015, 7:58:40 PM via App

zaidh can u check ur mail contacts through a pc..and check whether the contacts r there..

Zaid Al Mayahi

Jan 14, 2015, 5:59:48 PM via Website

Thank you all very much. Having the buck up in your email is the best way to ensure they are safe.
unfortunately, i could not solve the problem in my huawei phone..
sure i can do it with my pc, this is the classical way which is still not as effective as email synchronization

Zaid Al Mayahi

Jan 18, 2015, 6:39:14 PM via Website

Dont know what is going on with my huawei, i was doing synchronization even with my old Nokia mobile through exchange mail..
I could not figure it out, where is the problem....

how can i contact huawei experts..