- Forum posts: 9
Jan 14, 2015, 6:53:22 AM via Website
Jan 14, 2015 6:53:22 AM via Website
New, brilliant, and dazzling are just some of the words that first popped into my head when I heard of a game that lets you do farming and slay some monsters. A combination of Town Building and Management, team PVE, and social interaction in one (well a lot of mobile games nowadays are linking us to other players online but WTH?).
Plot: In this game your main character is a hero who was awakened by a god to help re-grow and protect an island.
Gameplay: This revolves around three (3) main things:
• Producing - You will start a town and expand it by growing crops and raising livestock. Pretty much like Farmville/Hayday.
• Battle - Team up with your friends and together defeat monsters that are invading your town
• Socialize – Well, need I say more? But majority of the missions/quests in the game involves interactions with fella players so adding more and more would really be an advantage.
- You will not run out of things to do but it tends to get repetitive at times.
- Leveling up is easy and quests are really helpful and simple
- Friends can aid in fixing withered crops, cleaning livestock pens, and more.
- Some buildings and crops and livestock activity can take up time to complete but you can always use a pearl (premium item) to speed the process.
Graphics/BGM: I can only think of 1 word for graphics: CHIBI. It is somehow cute though. Background Music is enjoyable at first but gets a bit painful in the ears after a few minutes.
- Devs need to put variation on the sound quality.
Technical: Installation is a breeze. It’s not that big of a file so you’ll get to play it right away. I’ve installed it on a Lenovo A850, Samsung Galaxy S3, and even an ASUS Zenfone 6 and it plays great.
Premium Item: Pocket Tales is free to play. However, some in-game items are available for you to purchase with real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.
VERDICT: The game can be very exciting at first but as you progress it gets a bit repetitive on some of the areas. If you are looking for a game with a new concept which involves a lot of socializing with other players then this game is recommendable for you.
You can download the game from Google Playstore for free.