Samsung Galaxy S5 — No service problem

• Replies:1
  • Answered
Giannakis Markou
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 4:17:46 PM via Website

Hello community of AndroidPIT.
I have a problem with my S5 (SM-G900F) When I turn it on on top right on signal bar I dont see bars just a cicle(mean no signal) but data 3G works for example I open browser /facebook etc working w/o wifi just with 3G but w/o signal o.O after tons of google nothink helped me.. also my IMEI its ok also I tried to change ROM to see if the problem will remain but it does(cyamogen/omega) any help would be acceptable thank you very much!

Mickey McCarthy
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 26, 2015, 1:50:54 AM via Website

Giannakis Markou

Hello community of AndroidPIT.
I have a problem with my S5 (SM-G900F) When I turn it on on top right on signal bar I dont see bars just a cicle(mean no signal) but data 3G works for example I open browser /facebook etc working w/o wifi just with 3G but w/o signal o.O after tons of google nothink helped me.. also my IMEI its ok also I tried to change ROM to see if the problem will remain but it does(cyamogen/omega) any help would be acceptable thank you very much!

I had the same problem 11/2 weeks ago. 3/14 and 3/15. After much discussion with support over those 2 days, I took my phone to the DSC (device service center) for an exchange. I was told the optical reader for the sim card was not working properly. The only thing that will work is to exchange your phone.

Micke McCarthy