easypad by easy pix 1200 advice please

• Replies:1
  • Closed
sealover1
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 22, 2015, 2:19:43 PM via Website

Hi guys bought an easypad by easy pix 1200 and having online problems and trying to get a bit of advice please

it was bought from Germany I was told (I'm in the uk) I been having problems getting it to go online on certain apps it will sometimes let me online and do stuff like play vids on youtube but then sometimes times out,

if I try to used the google search app on the main home page it just searches and times out and I also cant get onto android apps store and that says cant establish a reliable connection. or I get an "error occurred while fetching data" when trying to go on to facebook

if I go onto the google app in the main apps page it will let me do simple searches like I type toys and will give me a list of toy pages, this is how I know its online well that and it has a good signal

its running android vir 2.2 model is ZT180 Kernel vir is 2.6.32.9 and build number is ZT180-eng AOSPOPEN MASTER ENG.ROOT.20110730.120935 TEST KEYS

does anyone have any ideals of a way of sorting this or is the a newer root/build about anything really or its going to be a bin job :(

thanks for any help I,'m pretty much stuck here

Black Mafia
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 4, 2023, 3:09:24 AM via Website

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your EasyPad. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your internet connection: Make sure that your EasyPad is connected to a stable and strong Wi-Fi network. You can also try connecting to a different network to see if that resolves the issue.

Clear cache and data: Go to Settings > Apps > All apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear cache/Clear data. Repeat this step for other apps that are not working properly.

Update your device: Go to Settings > About device > System updates > Check for updates. If there's an update available, download and install it.

Reset your device: If the above steps don't work, you can try resetting your device to its factory settings. Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset. Keep in mind that this will erase all data and settings from your device, so make sure to back up your important data before proceeding.

If none of the above steps work, it's possible that the device is outdated and not compatible with newer apps and services. In this case, you may need to consider upgrading to a newer device.