Hi everybody!

• Replies:3
DJantel
  • Forum posts: 56

Jan 25, 2015, 5:33:22 PM via Website

Hi androidpit community, my name is Janina. I am 27 and live in Germany :). I recently started to learn about android app programming and develop indie games with my husband. Working out pretty good so far, we have one finished game and I hope there will be more. Just wanted to say hi to everybody! I am looking forward to exciting conversations about Android.

Best regards,
Janina

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 25, 2015, 5:40:31 PM via Website

Hi DJantel, Welcome to English version of AndroidPIT community ;) I know you are from the .de version of AndroidPIT :D Glad to have you over the .com boards ! I am sure .de mods and admins maybe going crazy thinking what's their with .com one :D Anyway good to have you with us Janina ! I am sure you must be aware about our Developer's forum where you can ask and answer question related to app programming or .... as you are developer ! :)

Have a look around over .com board and let me know if there's anything I can help you with ! (lightbulb) See you around Janina !

DJantel
  • Forum posts: 56

Jan 25, 2015, 5:50:06 PM via Website

Hi Lalit, thank you for the warm welcome!
Yes you are right, I am from the .de version ^^. It is always a good thing to see more and other people - plus posting in an English speaking forum will train my English skills :D. So I am glad there is a .com version as well :).

Have a look around over .com board and let me know if there's anything I can help you with ! (lightbulb) See you around Janina !

I will do that, thank you :).

faye gomez
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 26, 2015, 7:44:48 AM via Website

hi guys faye here! just made my account in this site today!, hope we could all be friends. :)