Do you like android games?

• Replies:17
Pixline Interactive Pvt Ltd
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 3, 2015, 5:42:53 AM via Website

I like to play online, video, mobile games etc. Do you? If you are interested in playing seasonal games "Santa's Gift Drift" is one of the best option for you. Just try this free android game which is available in Google play store. Then send your feedback.

Cla08
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 3, 2015, 12:12:15 PM via Website

Hello, I tried your game. it is difficult and at the same time is funny. If I can give you a tip, I'd like to listen the my music direct to the game, so make the game a more enjoyable.
Congratulation for the game (cool)

• Forum posts: 2

Feb 3, 2015, 12:20:29 PM via Website

Thanks for your response. I will consider your tip. :)

Cla08

Robert Nesta Marley
  • Forum posts: 39

Feb 3, 2015, 1:15:58 PM via Website

ya android games are good time pass.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 3, 2015, 4:47:37 PM via Website

Yeah, I like to play Android games using Android phone. This remove tiredness of myself.

Samantha Hudson
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 5, 2015, 9:07:04 AM via Website

Android games like Fruit Ninja are a good way to kill time. I like playing new games so i'll definitely try the game in discussion :)

Deactivated Account

Feb 8, 2015, 3:08:24 PM via Website

Samantha Hudson

Android games like Fruit Ninja are a good way to kill time. I like playing new games so i'll definitely try the game in discussion :)

Can you suggest me which apps is better for little children?

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Feb 15, 2015, 2:53:36 PM via Website

Rosa Rio

Samantha Hudson

Can you suggest me which apps is better for little children?

For children you can try "cut the rope". It is a good app for children.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Deactivated Account

Feb 15, 2015, 2:59:50 PM via Website

Though I got few of them for my nephew. However, I'll try to collect this also. Thanks!

justhatched
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 20, 2015, 11:12:36 AM via Website

If you like new games, pl try Blots -fun reflected and break the pattern and leave your feedback.

faye gomez
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 3, 2015, 4:50:55 AM via Website

Since last year when i got my first android phone. I've already been hooked into android games. It was my past time, but most of my weekends has been focused into playing mobile games ... It was an enjoyable experience.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 10, 2015, 9:16:34 AM via Website

Yes I like many of Android games..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Marcos
  • Forum posts: 120

Nov 10, 2015, 11:23:04 AM via App

I think that I like more to play online games, it's more funny.

WickedSweetDreamz
  • Forum posts: 45

Nov 10, 2015, 5:50:21 PM via Website

I am old school, and would rather play video games with a controller, than tapping away on my Android. Unfortunately I only have a laptop that isn't recognizing the wireless PS3 controller I currently have, and you really need root to use one on an Android, and/or something called a USB-OTG cable, and a regular PS3 DualShock controller, both of which I haven't purchased yet. I am also without a game system at this time, and would be lucky if I can afford a previously used PS3 in the foreseeable future. I did recently purchase a epsxe simulator on the google play store, but have yet to try it out.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 17, 2015, 9:16:56 AM via Website

Yeah I love to play android game thanks for it..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Nov 19, 2015, 12:02:38 PM via Website

Your game is pretty hard it's so hard to drop gifts on the kids. But it's funny and interesting...

Tristan IABS
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 9, 2015, 3:33:27 PM via Website

I like Android games very much, especially those Massive Multiplayer Online Role Paly Games.

WickedSweetDreamz

WickedSweetDreamz
  • Forum posts: 45

Dec 28, 2015, 2:06:01 PM via Website

I'm pretty excited about the fact that I am now the owner of a SNES Wireless Bluetooth controller , that I located recently while I was checking my email ,and saw it for sale in the Androidpit store. (I believe that is the name , sorry for any errors )It's an old school type controller that allows you to play games on your Android, computer , iPhone, or Wii. The only thing that is annoying for me at the moment , is that I am very low on RAM right now , so until I manage to delete quite a lot of unnecessary things that I have on my phone ,I have no room to download a nice , big, roleplaying game to try the controller out on .So, I suppose I will have to test it out on my laptop soon.