HTC One (M8) — How can I transfer messages, contacts, photos and other files from Android HTC M8 to computer ?

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 9, 2015 4:10:07 PM via Website

Is there any good and easy way to backup messages, contacts, photos and other files from HTC One M8 to my PC (Windows 8) ? I tried Google Gmail, not working! Is there another way?

• Forum posts: 4

Oct 30, 2015 8:12:19 AM via Website

For photos, you can directly drag and drop them from HTC to computer since you've successfully connected HTC M8 to the computer. As for backing up messages and contacts from HTC One to PC, I suggest you to use Phone Transfer.

• Forum posts: 23

Nov 2, 2015 4:23:00 AM via Website

Why not use HTC Sync Manager app to backup htc phone data .

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 71

Mar 28, 2016 8:02:35 AM via Website

Try backup tools for android version. You can export android contacts , as well as text message and many other data.

— modified on Mar 29, 2016 3:34:00 AM

• Forum posts: 24

Jun 2, 2016 3:56:55 AM via Website

You can easily transfer photo and videos from HTC One M8 to pc using USB cable: Just connect your HTC with computer, then copy these photos and videos to your pc.
Note: You cannot transfer messages, contacts, call history or other data to pc by simply copying and pasting.

Compared with other methods, the most convenient way is using a third-party tool.
As a powerful tool, Jihosoft Phone Transfer helps a lot in copying almost all kinds of phone data such as contacts, sms, whatsApp messages, call history, photos, videos and more to pc.
1. Download this software then connect htc to computer using USB , click "Backup Your Phone"
2. Waiting until your phone was detected by pc, then select the data you want from the list, click “Start Copy”

• Forum posts: 18

Jun 21, 2016 9:56:22 AM via Website

Yes, there is a easy way. You can do it transfer your data from the HTC One M8 to your PC with Android Manager.

• Forum posts: 3

Aug 4, 2016 10:14:47 AM via Website

Some third party Data Transfer tool may help you achieve that.

• Forum posts: 23

Aug 10, 2016 1:45:14 PM via Website

Have you tried Android file manager? Except HTC, it can transfer messages, contacts, photos and other files from all Android brands phone and tables to computer.

— modified on Aug 11, 2016 5:28:20 AM