Samsung Galaxy S4 mini — not getting IMAP push notifications???!!!!

• Replies:1
drgerry
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 10, 2015, 11:33:07 PM via Website

I am not getting IMAP Push notifications. I do get emails with no problems, but I am not being NOTIFIED (IMAP PUSH notifications) of them. The only way I know about emails is when I manually open the app on my phone and refresh (or sync) to the server.

All settings on the phone and in the email app are set to allow IMAP notifications. (trust me, I was on the phone with AT&T several hours Sunday going through this multiple times)

My laptop gets emails immediately, but not the Samsung SGH-I257 phone.

I tried the default email app that came on the phone, I tried the AT&T email app, I tried setting up a gmail account an using gmail (now I have another email account that I don't need). I currently am using Aquamail and I have my email sync schedule set at 5 mins. That way at least I will find out about emails every 5 mins. However, this is just a work-around untill AT&T can get this fixed.

In my business, when someones system is down, 5 mins is a long time to wait for a reply

drgerry
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 10, 2015, 11:40:13 PM via Website

I just found that I can set a "Custom Sync Schedule" for 01 min and it will let me know of emails