Whatsapp group - question

• Replies:3
dani_katze
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 11, 2015, 4:30:50 PM via Website

Hello!
I have created a chat group on Whatsapp. One of the members "left" the group. So, I asked him why he left, he said he didn't, he suddenly could not enter into the group and asked me to add him again. I wonder if this may happen with Whatsapp or is just a lie...

Thank you

Dani

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 11, 2015, 5:42:54 PM via Website

Well, that's a lie there are two ways through which one can get removed from the whatsapp group first one the admin of the group has the power to remove and re-add a person he/she wants next I am added by a friend over a group now I have the power to remove myself from the group. :) So, ultimately that person is lying that he/she don't know how he/she got removed !! (lightbulb) Ohoo, I think it may have happened accidently :D

dani_katze
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 11, 2015, 6:10:47 PM via Website

Thank you for your answer. I also knew that there is no way that can someone being removed unless the admin has done so. But this is not the case. I know that sometimes whastapp has some problems, but I didn't think that they have this type of problem, everyone would be hurt and complaining! LOL But I needed to be sure... maybe he accidently left the group... but there is no need to lie about this... (thinking) :?

Rahul Deepak
  • Forum posts: 1

May 17, 2016, 4:36:53 PM via Website

It happened to me today. i reinstalled WhatsApp and I got removed from all groups and people started asking me why I did that. And I had no clue about it.Give me an answer for that