GT90H will not find networks

• Replies:6
Donna-Maria Triggs
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 16, 2015, 2:43:37 PM via Website

I am really confused by my sons GT90H tablet and am desperate for some advice as this is the second one we've bought and having the same problem.
We have been able to turn the wifi on for about an hour, then all connections disappear. When you try to turn it back on the 'switch' icon moves to the on position, but won't highlight blue or allow the tablet to respond and even though the switch says on, in the middle of the screen it says we need to turn on wifi to find networks. PLEASE can someone help, this has been driving me crazy since December 😫 really am clueless with all this so hoping I've posted in the right place too!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 16, 2015, 4:01:05 PM via Website

@Donna Can you post some screen shots about the same ?? :? Also in most of the Wi-Fi problem cases you may need to perform a factory reset but anyway I think I can guide you over to more appropriate manner if you post that "before and after movement of switch icon position" as I am having a tough time in understanding the switch position ! :)

Donna-Maria Triggs

Feb 16, 2015, 10:11:09 PM via Website

I can't work out how to shrink the pictures down as doing it from an iPhone and am far from tech savvy! Any ideas? Thank you SO much for replying, have got everything crossed that you have a solution! Have tried factory resetting though and hasn't made any difference :(

Donna-Maria Triggs

Feb 16, 2015, 10:23:51 PM via Website

Not sure if this has come up but fingers crossed it has!

Donna-Maria Triggs

Feb 16, 2015, 10:27:39 PM via Website

The switch does not change to show it is on, for example: it was highlighted blue when it was on and would search for connections but now it stays a grey colour when it is off and on and still says wi-fi needs to be turned on to find connections, no matter where the switch is. I'm sorry the photos aren't very clear, have tried with lights on and off but doesn't make a lot of difference!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 17, 2015, 1:27:00 PM via Website

Well, got that you are trying to turn the Wi-Fi on but it isn't turning on !! (lightbulb) Anyway I would say Wi-Fi problem are something over which you can't do anything much about it, and as you have said that you have already tried the factory resetting thing and that still haven't make any difference, I am not sure about this one but you can try flashing the stock ROM again or :? I am sure you must be having an active warranty better to head over to the nearest store about the same !!(thinking)

Paul Mason
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 19, 2015, 8:35:45 PM via Website

Hi. start pad,then go into settings and click on display. disable daydream facilitie. simples.