Hello everyone

• Replies:2
Scott Shrewsberry
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 23, 2015, 3:33:43 PM via Website

Hello everyone,

My name is Scott and I very excited to have joined this forum and this community. Even though I've owned several smartphones (various Blackberry's, a Motorola Atrix, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S5 and the Note 4) I never really delved into the intricacies of each phone and I never really understood their potential nor used them to their full capacity. I hope to gain some additional knowledge and insight from this forum to really get the most out of my phone. I look forward to meeting and interacting with each of you.

Thanks,
Scott

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 23, 2015, 5:31:56 PM via Website

Hello Scott, Welcome aboard to AndroidPIT community ! :) Well, I can see that you own a number of smartphones I am sure you might want to check our Android forum category which I am sure will help you in getting some additional knowledge and insights, also if you do came up with some of the new questions feel free to create your thread ! (lightbulb) Anyway have a look around and let me know if there is anything I can help you out with !!

See you around ! :)

Scott Shrewsberry
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 23, 2015, 5:43:59 PM via Website

Lalit

Hello Scott, Welcome aboard to AndroidPIT community ! :) Well, I can see that you own a number of smartphones I am sure you might want to check our [Android forum][1] category which I am sure will help you in getting some additional knowledge and insights, also if you do came up with some of the new questions feel free to create your thread ! (lightbulb) Anyway have a look around and let me know if there is anything I can help you out with !!

See you around ! :)

[1]: https://www.nextpit.com/forum/android/recent

Much obliged Lalit. I really appreciate it and if I have any questions I won't hesitate to ask. Thanks again.