clash of phones

• Replies:5
DHARMIN SHAH
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 6, 2015, 2:05:30 PM via Website

I am really confused between buying Note 3 and Sony Z2 ,so help me with chosing anyone guys as both have excellant features and almost same price group.....help needed

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 6, 2015, 2:32:44 PM via Website

Well, I am going to advise you over here in moving forward with Note 3 because I am not really a fan of Sony Xperia devices :D But anyways deciding anything between Note 3 and Z2 is tough at all because both of the devices are good with everything !!! If I talk about the storage then I would say Note 3 comes with 64GB of internal storage while Z2 comes with 16GB of internal storage. So, at the end of day I am always been looking onto the storage then if you ask me then I would be choosing Note 3. :D

Rest I would leave the choosing thing upto you !!! :)

DHARMIN SHAH
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 6, 2015, 4:26:57 PM via Website

Lalit

Well, I am going to advise you over here in moving forward with Note 3 because I am not really a fan of Sony Xperia devices :D But anyways deciding anything between Note 3 and Z2 is tough at all because both of the devices are good with everything !!! If I talk about the storage then I would say Note 3 comes with 64GB of internal storage while Z2 comes with 16GB of internal storage. So, at the end of day I am always been looking onto the storage then if you ask me then I would be choosing Note 3. :D

Rest I would leave the choosing thing upto you !!! :)

Well note 3 it is but which variant , I am confused in N9000 and N9005

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 7, 2015, 3:39:23 PM via Website

DHARMIN SHAH

I am really confused between buying Note 3 and Sony Z2 ,so help me with chosing anyone guys as both have excellant features and almost same price group.....help needed

I'll go with your first choice Note 3. Reasonable and long term service. You can go for it.

DHARMIN SHAH

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Mar 10, 2015, 10:50:38 AM via Website

Alias Marne

DHARMIN SHAH

I'll go with your first choice Note 3. Reasonable and long term service. You can go for it.

Yeah, Note 3 of course good.

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 15, 2015, 3:35:30 PM via Website

DHARMIN SHAH

I prefer Note 3 than Sony Z2.