constant crashes

• Replies:1
Carol King
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 9, 2015, 1:24:25 AM via Website

It started just over a week ago and getting progressively worse.... any app at random will either freeze, crash and close or ANR errors... I have tried everything that I can think of, done 2 factory resets reentered my apps and it was the same so went thru apps looking for the troublemaker no luck there but facebook and another seemed fishy took them off it was okay for a day then back at it again. Changed launcher, cleared dalvik and app cache my knowledge is somewhat limited if anyone can give me an idea it would be great

Carol King
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 11, 2015, 5:53:02 AM via App

hi my name is Carol and am fairly new here this was my first post... since making the post the other day my phone has gotten worse i decided to try another factory reset which ended with hanging at the boot animation i tried numerous reboots also taking out the battery several times and yes you guessed it i did another factory reset thankfully it did at least start off acting normally well until putting the apps back on and now i am back to freezing, crashing and ANR errors... Please is there anyone at all that could help me??? it is making me insane...