need root for mtn-steppa tablet 4.4.4

• Replies:1
sxymilz
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 10, 2015, 8:51:57 PM via App

help me root mtn steppa tablet 4.4.4 build 6.3.0.0 kernel3.4.0+ ...I have tried many rooting apps/software

Tryxee Robinson
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 9, 2015, 11:13:57 AM via Website

Hi, I have someone who knows how to root your steppa tab. My sis's tab is also steppa, we have also tried lots of softwares to it but still failed and it came to the point that it was softbricked.. I begun to loose hope in this case but I don't want to pay back my sis so I exhausted myself over the net searching for a remedy to this.. hahaha.. and I'm really thankful I found rooting-android.com site, they helped me out in unbricking my sis device and they also successfully rooted it.. now her device is so amazing.. and I got my exhibit device rooted there too..Why don't you give it a try this time? by the way, the reason why you can't be able to root your device is because of its android version.. most software don't have a way to root that type of version and it must be rooted manually by an expert or else you'll have the same case as I. I softbricked my sis's device, felt so nervous that time..hahaha :D

bless you.. :)