Android app lock help

• Replies:3
Game Gamer
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 19, 2015, 6:41:05 PM via Website

Hello,
I have a problem finding the right app lock. I have tried everything, but I have not found what I was looking for.
I need an app lock app which would start right after boot without that 5-10s delay. The problem is that I have noticed that when somebody restarts my phone(my family- often), he/she can look through my photos or messages for that time, and that is what I want to avoid.
So, I suppose that there are several solutions:
1) Find an app lock app which would start immediately after system boot
2) Find some kind of boot manager to change the boot sequence(so that I can make my app lock app boot first)
3) Find some kind of lock screen app which would require password only after boot

If someone could help me solve this problem, I would be very grateful.
Thanks! :)

p.s. I do not find android Settings- Lock screen convenient, because I would have to unlock screen every time I want to use my phone.

saketh kumar

saketh kumar
  • Forum posts: 19

Oct 15, 2015, 6:09:32 AM via Website

use vault app, u can find in app store u can store pics msgs call logs privately over there.

shafiul shahid
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 15, 2015, 7:49:55 AM via Website

You can use folder lock best features this is eye lock available on play-store or more info go to www. apktunes.com

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 12, 2015, 11:52:29 AM via Website

I would like to recommend you LEO Privacy Guard security app for your personal and professional data and apps.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"