Free - Dot Warriors Pair

• Replies:11
Arowana Grande
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 27, 2015, 8:33:00 AM via Website

What did Angry Bird miss? A juicy story line. Put this together with the "awesome" gameplay-sense of flappy bird and you'll get Dot Warriors Pair - Copy and Paste to Googleplay Store.

imageimageimage

Dot Warriors is a non-stop action RPG mobile game, story line is rich and funny and easy to learn. It doesn't take much of your phone's storage space and the game play is pretty much like that of Arcade Games such as Don't Tap The White Tiles.

Aila Mendez
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 28, 2015, 9:07:27 AM via Website

Very unique RPG! I like it, but I got confused about the controllers, some games offer an increase in the amount of stamina/energy after they upgrade their hero/heroes, but in this game, I only see one option to increase the amount of controllers and it is when I buy at the shop, but I’m not sure if it is the way to increase the maximum amount of my controllers. Do you even know how can I increase the maximum amount of my controllers without buying at the shop? :?

DWP

— modified on Mar 28, 2015, 9:08:41 AM

Boybu Dacquel
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 28, 2015, 11:07:43 AM via Website

Aila Mendez

Very unique RPG! I like it, but I got confused about the controllers, some games offer an increase in the amount of stamina/energy after they upgrade their hero/heroes, but in this game, I only see one option to increase the amount of controllers and it is when I buy at the shop, but I’m not sure if it is the way to increase the maximum amount of my controllers. Do you even know how can I increase the maximum amount of my controllers without buying at the shop? :?

DWP

So which is better, Flappy Bird or this?

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 28, 2015, 4:45:20 PM via Website

Lovely game as usual.

Boybu Dacquel
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 31, 2015, 12:10:52 PM via Website

Alias Marne

Lovely game as usual.

Which one, Flappy or Dot?

Aila Mendez

Apr 2, 2015, 9:13:53 AM via Website

Boybu Dacquel

Aila Mendez

DWP

So which is better, Flappy Bird or this?

Actually, Dot warriors pair is good, but flappy bird is still the best for me. It really can challenge me to the point that i want to throw my phone. However, the Dot warriors pair is a time pressured game and also a challenging game. It tests my eye awareness and how my thumb fingers can do fast to copy the images on the panel. Whatever I say. These games are really great.

Neeraj Choudhary
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 2, 2015, 2:35:50 PM via Website

Appears to be very Addictive.

faye gomez
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 3, 2015, 10:11:18 AM via Website

Arowana Grande

What did Angry Bird miss? A juicy story line. Put this together with the "awesome" gameplay-sense of flappy bird and you'll get Dot Warriors Pair - Copy and Paste to Googleplay Store.

![image][2]![image][3]![image][4]

Dot Warriors is a non-stop action RPG mobile game, story line is rich and funny and easy to learn. It doesn't take much of your phone's storage space and the game play is pretty much like that of Arcade Games such as Don't Tap The White Tiles.

[2]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6992332/image/Screenshot_2015-03-27-13-54-02.png
[3]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6992332/image/Screenshot_2015-03-27-14-09-11.png
[4]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6992332/image/Screenshot_2015-03-27-14-12-13.png

Now this is a tricky feature and it took me more than a couple of hours just to get the basic sense of it. Challenge basically lets you battle monsters depending on your level and you will get to own a certain number of territories after winning matches.

Arowana Grande
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 4, 2015, 11:46:49 AM via Website

faye gomez

Arowana Grande

![image][2]![image][3]![image][4]

[2]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6992332/image/Screenshot_2015-03-27-13-54-02.png
[3]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6992332/image/Screenshot_2015-03-27-14-09-11.png
[4]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6992332/image/Screenshot_2015-03-27-14-12-13.png

Now this is a tricky feature and it took me more than a couple of hours just to get the basic sense of it. Challenge basically lets you battle monsters depending on your level and you will get to own a certain number of territories after winning matches.

Just like what they say, it's hard to learn but easy to master haha

Aila Mendez

Apr 5, 2015, 9:18:45 AM via Website

They both GOOOD! I can't say which of these games is much better, because they have a different game play. I like FB because its really addictive and i want to get the highest score. I want to beat my friends score and the game is very awesome! While DWP is an role-playing game with a good storyline. I'm also addictive on this game because it also give pressured to me whenever i played this. I want to upgrade and get new heroes. This game is very unique. (cool) Thats all :$

Addboot
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 7, 2015, 10:52:45 AM via Website

Looks like you've played very well on those games. Its interesting to know that there's this game that can really be compared to widely known and most challenging game (Flappy Bird) I've played. Tapping Plus RPG xD think there nothing new about this kind of games. but maybe it's worth a try :)

Jean Grey
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 10, 2015, 9:05:34 AM via Website

I’ve been playing this DWP and it’s so frustrating that there are only ten controllers you can use. Can’t this game get higher capacity of controllers? Well, as mobile games had limitations and players should compensate on it but duh?! Another thing I’ve tried so hard to bet this Demon Lord but men it’s so frustrating that panels are getting a lot more and I’m not used to it. Always having a hard time using both eye and hand coordination! RPG's today are getting more challenging.