Top 3 Android games for this month!

• Replies:3
Rey Fuentes
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 30, 2015, 9:14:04 AM via Website

My top 3 Android games this month! Share your ;)

Clash of Clans - Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.

Anima adventure - the player must fight enemies with the use of strategy and a bit of luck, through the use of dice. Players can enjoy several different game modes ranging from collecting Animas, setting up parties, enhancing, and upgrading their collection to be the most powerful Adventurer.

Dot warriors Pair - is a fun, easy and casual free-to-play Role Playing game. Battle Monsters in just 2 seconds! Simple and easy casual tap, but a breathtaking two seconds!

Serg A

Boybu Dacquel
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 1, 2015, 10:23:02 AM via Website

I've recently posted a thread about DWP. Fancy meeting someone who is playing the game as well :)

I wanna add a couple of games here. Saw a friend of mine playing these:

Crossy Road & Survive Mola Mola

Serg A
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 3, 2015, 11:21:37 PM via Website

Escape Saga is rather promising

Aila Mendez
  • Forum posts: 17

Apr 5, 2015, 9:03:17 AM via Website

Here's Mine

Mmm Fingers - this game is very addicting, the excitement is getting higher whenever my score is increasing, this is my stress reliever.

2048 - also my time waster. It test your knowledge and strategy.

Dot warriors Pair - is a fun and unique game. Very easy to play, you just need to copy perfectly the images on the panel board inorder to fight monsters. Very addicting ! It also test my eye awareness and my thumbs fingers how can do fast.

~ I think we have in common (cool) :$ (angel)