[TRICK] Download Facebook Videos in Android Mobile {Easy Method}

• Replies:23
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2015 5:21:48 PM via Website

All I Have heard a question that "How to download facebook videos"?.:?
Many of Apps Available in Playstore, But it won't work. :(
So, I have bring A New Trick which is 101% Garanted Result!, which you can download facebook videos in Mobile with just Simple and Easy Method. ;)

1) First You will have Download App Name- "ES Explorer".

2) Then You Open Facebook App.

3) Browse your video which you want to download it.

4) When you searched it your video, you will see option in Right side(One Small option box). Click on it.

5) In that click on "Save Video"(So your video has been saved).

6) Go to Last Option, Right Hand side to "Notification".

7) In that you will see "Saved" Option. Click on it.

8) In it, you will see your video which you saved it earlier(IN STEP 5).

9) Click on it and select "ES Downloader" and press "Just Once".

Then Your video will start downloading!!!!!

Have Fun!!!
Plz Like it!!!

• Forum posts: 1

Jun 17, 2015 1:16:39 PM via Website

thanks for the article but i found alternate way to download facebook video.

1. open www.filevid.com

2. paste the video link in the site and click on download.

3. now select video quality "HD" or "SD" and click on that now video start downloading.. :)

Oct 17, 2015 11:21:14 AM via Website

Step 9 is not perfoming

Jan 5, 2016 4:15:35 PM via Website

This is the fastest way to save facebook videos to your phone or browser udownld . com

Feb 10, 2016 1:10:10 PM via Website

Or you can simple download fb video with - w3toys.com/facebook/

• Forum posts: 59

Feb 10, 2016 2:16:38 PM via Website

I have found an easy solution to download the videos from Facebook... Go through the below info

Copy the link to the video and paste it into an input field at savefrom.net.

Click the "Download" button on the right.

You will be prompted to choose the format and quality of the video file to download, and also you will be shown a list of direct links to all videos on the web page.

Note: If your attempt to download the video via savefrom.net is unsuccessful, install SaveFrom.net Helper and download the video by just pressing on green download button.

Feb 14, 2016 1:39:50 PM via Website

Great tip, i found a small application on google play store that make me able to download any video from facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, using the same technique, without logging into your account, it is called USMD Social Media Downloader

Mar 3, 2016 4:29:12 PM via Website

The only this works, is to open Facebook via the EZ file manager app itself, then play video, then press and hold and let another option come up with, save or share.

Dow's not work the way it says to in your post. Get to the saved videos page, then the rest doesn't work.

Jun 25, 2016 10:30:52 AM via Website

hi after step 8 there no option of es software instead of download video is running automatcally by clicking once

Jul 12, 2016 9:50:33 AM via Website

thanks for the article but i found alternate way to download facebook videos Online in Just a Minut.

1. Open igetvid.com

2. Paste the video link in the site and click on download With HD SD and MP3 Audeo File.

Jul 15, 2016 2:11:33 AM via Website

Once the video is saved, how can send intoa text . ive tried everything

• Forum posts: 27

Jul 28, 2016 11:41:59 AM via Website

there are apps available you can search with facebook video downloader

Jul 29, 2016 8:40:48 AM via Website

No,No, no!

The easiest way, requires zero apps, just a mobile browser.
Android browser or Chrome mobile browser can do.

Just open your facebook page in the mobile browser (mobile version, not desktop version), play back the video, long press the screen of the video, and a menu should pop up 'save video'.
The video should be automatically saved in your 'download' folder (usually on the internal memory)
Should your browser open the video page in desktop mode, try changing the URL from 'www.facebook.com/'and whatever there is behind the slash, to 'm.facebook.com/'. Just change the www. to m. .

No apps, direct download!

Jul 31, 2016 7:26:54 PM via Website

Here is the Quick and easy way to Download/ Save Any Facebook Videos in HD (Mp4) Quality.

1. Copy the Facebook Video URL.
  2. Go to www.e4apps.com/download-facebook-video-online/
  3. Paste the Link and Hit Download.

It will starts downloading in 5 Seconds. It was the first time i saw a video is downloading in that speed. I am really stunned with the speed.

It supports downloading in MP4 formats only..

• Forum posts: 12

Aug 19, 2016 5:47:59 AM via Website

It is no longer a tough task if you choose the right channel to download videos. These years I keep using [Video Grabber] to download any videos including Facebook ,Youtuebe video ect. Then I use [Apowersoft Phone Manager] to transfer these videos to my Android device. It is much easier comparing with other direct solutions.