How to promote my app to increase the number download?

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 21

Jun 22, 2016 4:25:21 AM via Website

Akash Tyson

I want to increase the number of download of my app what can i do.

There are many factors affecting one app download. Then you will try methods to get access to more downloads.

Reviews: BestReviewApp one site to offer iOS/Android organic install, play, rating and positive reviews from real users all over the world.

App Store Optimization: Installs from keyword search from real users.

Advertisement: Online paid ads would be helpful.

PR: Post essay on blog, website or any sites can lead more traffic.

— modified on Jun 22, 2016 4:25:46 AM

• Forum posts: 2

Jun 22, 2016 3:35:14 PM via Website

You need to have good Press Realease and PressKit for your app. You need to have good list with world media that is possible to write about your app. Good luck!

• Forum posts: 5

Jul 9, 2016 9:17:36 AM via Website

1) Focus on reviews and ratings .

2) Social media presence (Promote it on facebook, twitter, tumbler, Reddit, myspace, Pinterest,google+, StumbleUpon and other social media platforms).

3) So social bookmarking on high Pr sites.

4) Use AdMob services from google.

5) email marketing.

6) ASO

and also buy some paid marketing services for your app.

• Forum posts: 18

Jul 12, 2016 11:22:17 AM via Website

Hey, You can promote your app via app installation platforms like ladoooinstalls because with the help of an app installation platform you can directly connect with the target audience, which is very much beneficial for your app branding and app promotion. There are various app installation platforms are available in the market, you may use best and reliable app installation platforms.

• Forum posts: 16

Jul 12, 2016 1:45:09 PM via Website

I've tried Android Tapp, paid promotion, but not too much luck.
Also tried the paid PR ($300) but did not affected the downloads.

The one which might work is the Adwords for Andorid, but it costs a lot, however at least you have immidate results.

• Forum posts: 32

Jul 12, 2016 3:07:03 PM via Website

use Google AdWords to advertise your app on Google Play

Jul 13, 2016 9:49:20 AM via Website

van hoa

use Google AdWords to advertise your app on Google Play

Yes, agree.
Also pay attention that by default the Adwords android will start to display your ads everywhere, leading to spend your budgetvery fast, without no actual or relevant installs.

Customize the category, language where your apps should be shown, set up a daily limit, trial for 1-2 weeks who are your target audience, and then future customize your targeting, for those audience who are leading to most installs.

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 13, 2016 11:01:47 AM via Website

i think review and rating are quite important. When I find an app, I base on these statistics.

• Forum posts: 10

Jul 13, 2016 3:53:23 PM via Website

Jul 14, 2016 10:58:19 AM via Website

There are also cross-install, cross-rate/review sites, where you have to download others app, rate it, then they will rate it back.
But I don't recommend them as it leads to banned account, instead of increased downloads.

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 21, 2016 7:36:26 AM via Website

Here i suggest you some effective strategies to increase installs for any application.

1) Submit Application on different play stores
2) Submit you app on different app review websites
3) Do exchange review on social networking sites
4) Do SMO Work for your app promotion
5) Follow some offline techniques for app promotion

• Forum posts: 12

Jul 21, 2016 8:18:25 AM via Website

You can participant for review exchange. Promote your product in social media websites.