How to promote my app to increase the number download?

• Replies:43
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 15, 2017 2:13:17 PM via Website

Make sure your app listing on the store looks good, like a nice icon and screenshots of your app.
Description is also very important, try to have relevant keywords in your description and repeat them at least 5 times each.
Add localized graphics and descriptions at least for the top countries where your app is downloaded.

Good luck! :)

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 13, 2017 9:19:56 AM via Website

Boost app ranking on the Play Store and get positive app reviews, cooperate with influencers are all effective marketing methods.

• Forum posts: 14

Oct 13, 2017 10:24:37 AM via Website

The best way to post via a blog is to write about topics that interest your users but are not a direct pitch of your apps.

For example, I publish apps to help people learn languages. One of my linguist partners wrote an article about Best Travel Blogs for Italy for our site Vidalingua.

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 16, 2017 9:39:46 AM via Website

Hi there, based on my experience, here are some effctive marketing methods to increase your app downloads:

Cooperate with Influencers
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people - having high-profile Facebook pages with 100,000+Likes mentioning your app is a huge win. Reach out to organizations whose goals align with yours, and give them a compelling reason to mention or link to your app on their page.

Boost App Ranking
So, boost app ranking is the most effective ways to increase app downloads. You can boost your app ranking with the following aspects:
· App Store Optimization
· Gather Traffic and Downloads
· Engagement and Retention
· Regularly Update and Upgrade
· Improve Ratings and Reviews
· Create Hype/PR
· Reduce App Size

The positive app reviews not only can increase the app ranking, but also can increase the download rates, 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations, users will be convinced when they see your app have gained many positive reviews from your former or existing users and choose your app. You can gather positive app reivews with the following methods:
· App review plugins
· Run an in-app rating campaign
· Run an in-store contest.
· Get app reviews from third party(like reviewapp4u, bestreviewapp)
· Invite influencers review your app publicly. As mentioned above, most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some influencers.

Offer free downloads for a limited length of time
If your app is paid, one efficient way to increase downloads is by launching and offering it for free or at half the price. You can promote your campaign on some relevant forums, and platforms of social media.

Hope the 3 methods are useful to you.