Compilation of casual games

• Replies:4
Addboot
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 7, 2015, 11:04:10 AM via Website

For a year, since I’ve got my Android phone I’ve been hooked into mobile games. I like playing casual games I mean those simple easy but challenging games. I’ve search for some Casual videos on youtube and found this one interesting compilation of casual, simple and exciting game that I played before. Sad to say they come in hot for an incredibly short time, and die just as fast as they rose.

How does Casual games appears to everyone here? xD

Jean Grey
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 10, 2015, 8:51:52 AM via Website

I'm a huge fan of casual game specially those two on your videos. Flappy Bird and Dot Warriors Pair. It's so sad they took out that Flappy bird, anyway having said with this DOt Warriors Pair got its own a tricky feature and it took me more than a couple of hours just to get the basic sense of it. Challenge basically lets you battle monsters depending on your level and you will get to own a certain number of territories after winning matches. Such a nice RPG game!

AJ Lopez
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 13, 2015, 8:59:50 AM via Website

Casual games? currently im playing racing moto, city jump, flappy bird, and basketball shot. These casual games of mine are addicting. that's what i call it. All casual games require no long-term time commitment or special skills to play. I play this games as a past tie activity or during spare time after school. Anyways, I'm still looking for more casual game to play with.

sergio manrique
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 13, 2015, 2:34:24 PM via Website

Good List

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Apr 13, 2015, 3:51:15 PM via Website

I did play racing moto. It's too much enjoyable.