Morse Me

• Replies:0
Vedppa Application
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 12:46:08 AM via Website

Morse Me is designed to help people practicing their Morse skills.

With this application, you can chat using Morse signals with your friends, convert Morse code to text and vice versa, practice sending signals using digital telegraph, and practice listening.

NEW - Chat:
Chat with your friends using Morse signals. Frequent usage of this feature will improve your Morse sending skills in sending and listening.
Book:
Here you can find all the alphabets, numbers, and punctuations. Press the image of each characters to play the Morse signal and use the telegraph to practice sending a signal.
Study:
If you just started learning Morse codes, here is the place where you can practise by listening to morse tones and check if you can decode all the letters correctly. Share the results with your friends to show your skill in Morse code.
Convert:
Basic converter from Morse to text can be found here. Pressing the Morse button will convert the Morse code and vice versa. Pressing the light button will trigger the flashlight on your smartphone and pressing the audio will generate audio signal.
Settings:
In the setting you can always change the speed in WPM, Farnsworth in WPM, and frequency in Hz.

For you who are learning CW, Morse Me will help you improving your skill, especially when using CHAT. This app can be used as your trainer in listening and sending signals.

Features:
- Chat
- Converter
- Interactive Telegraph.
- Interactive Morse book.
- Adjustable words per minute (wpm).
- Adjustable pitch frequency.
- Simple to navigate.
- Can be used as CW Trainer.
- Fresh User Interface.

imageimageimageimageimageimage