Diamond Heist

• Replies:0
Veronika
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 22, 2015, 1:09:57 PM via Website

Hello Android community!

My name is Veronika and I am extremely excited to share an Android game with you that challenges the brains and requires your logic ;) I had so much fun making this so I would love if as many people as
possible could see it.

As a new member, unfortunately I am not allowed to post any links yet but I really appreciate if you would take the time to type the name of my game on GooglePlay or just google my website

On GooglePlay: Diamond Heist

or check it out on the original GreyHeadStudio Website: Diamond Heist

Diamond Heist is a math-3 game with the twist and the challenge.
The clock is ticking!
You will have to collect the combinations fast as time is limited per each level.
Power-up your game; power-up your brain!
Use power-ups to successfully finish levels with highest score ever – blow squares of stones, destroy stones of a kind with a single swap.

Leave your friends behind in the leader board!
Don’t forget that time plays an important role in finishing each level. But only the smartest ones will get to the top of the leader board with the highest score.

It would mean the world to me to see some nice thoughts, feedback, reviews from the gaming society on GooglePlay to help improve the game and make it a smasher. (*)

imageimage

Carefully designed and logically approved by professional stone and diamond collectors! (cool)