How to recover deleted files on android?

• Replies:30
David Watson
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 23, 2015, 11:35:53 AM via Website

In the handle of Android phones, there are lots of reasons to lost your data, like contact disapear, text message deleted wrongly etc.
How can i recover it.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Apr 28, 2015, 4:43:54 AM via Website

shuiguobaobei

From the best reviews of Softonic, H-Data Recovery for Android phone is an easy to use and support multiple files, not just pictures. This means if you act fast you’ll be able to recover almost anything. Dr Fone appears to only support Windows, but there are multiple other tools similar for Mac users as well. H-Data Android SD Card Recovery is an all-in-one file recovery solution to undelete 350+ file formats when you accidentally erases files, hard drive is formatted or damaged, lost/deleted partition; photo or video lost from local drive, memory card, or camera; file lost from mobile phones, etc. Designed for the recovery of accidently deleted data and files, Using advanced scanning technology and directory restructuring algorithm, H-Data Recovery for Android SD Card can assist you to recover deleted data and files emptied from Recycle Bin and files deleted by using SHIFT+DELETE key, etc.Download and install H-Data Recovery Master(hdatarecovery.com).

If I have 6 months old data and I need to recover. It's possible to recover this?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 28, 2015, 5:46:21 AM via App

well, if you haven't used the card for storing anything then there may be chances that you can get the data back but other than this I don't think you will be able to recover data .... (thinking)

charles d.
  • Forum posts: 33

Apr 28, 2015, 8:23:30 AM via Website

You need to installed software which can recover deleted files, I don't think it has its facilities to recovered lost data now!!

alice phoebe
  • Forum posts: 22

Apr 28, 2015, 9:21:07 AM via Website

When it comes to data recovery, the first thing to bear in mind is that there are no guarantees. Data that's gone may very well be gone for good, especially if the device has been used since the file or files were deleted and new data has overwritten it.

Personally, I'd much rather have a backup with Easeus mobisaver, No need to reinstall OS or applications to get everything back. you can try it.

— modified on May 28, 2015, 8:10:35 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Apr 29, 2015, 4:21:35 AM via Website

Lalit

well, if you haven't used the card for storing anything then there may be chances that you can get the data back but other than this I don't think you will be able to recover data .... (thinking)

You're right in that case. Thanks!

Xiang Lucy
  • Forum posts: 1

May 6, 2015, 11:15:50 AM via Website

Never mind, you can recover Android files without effort.
From any-date-recovery-com.com
You will learn 4 contents about Android recovery, including Android smartphone data recovery and Android tablet data recovery.

Seon

May 6, 2015, 11:42:27 AM via Website

hahaha this thread is too good.

Swan May

May 22, 2015, 5:32:52 AM via Website

If your Android phone files were accidentally deleted or lost by unknown reasons, you can try Gihosoft data recovery free to scan files. The lost files but not overwritten could be recovered with it.

OalfRob
  • Forum posts: 20

Jul 29, 2015, 8:48:18 AM via Website

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

LongWest

Jul 31, 2015, 3:49:17 AM via Website

Thank you all for giving guide on it.

phone789
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 31, 2015, 7:15:49 AM via Website

r damaged, lost/deleted partition; photo or video lost from local drive, memory card, or camera; file lost from mobile phones, etc. Designed for the recovery of accidently deleted dat

OalfRob
  • Forum posts: 20

Aug 7, 2015, 9:19:36 AM via Website

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Nov 2, 2015, 7:51:04 AM via Website

To Recover Deleted Files from Android, you need to stop save new data to your phone immediately.

Oranz Softwares
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 9, 2015, 9:54:57 AM via Website

Actually I don,t know much more about this topic. But this thread is really help me to learn about recovery of deleted android files.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

May 4, 2017, 10:30:49 AM via Website

YOu can use any data recovery apps to get back the lost data..

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Jul 1, 2017, 9:55:07 AM via Website

Many reasons can result in data loss. They can be deleted by some clean app, software update, or a system error. So you should backup the important data in advance. Checkout your Google account, maybe you have synced the data.

You can try a data recovery program to scan your phone and restore lost text messages from it. Only a few steps you can recover deleted files on Android.

ajazgames
  • Forum posts: 137

Jul 1, 2017, 11:17:08 AM via Website

Frequent transferring of data through wifi may increase some harmful viruses ,so your data may be deleted automatically ,if u lost through sd card its easy to recover

Dave Marshall
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 17, 2017, 2:38:37 PM via Website

I know one solution. It is recovery tool. I use many of recovery programs but disc drill is one of the best and convenient for me. I use it for both devices smartphone and pc. You can check here https://www.cleverfiles.com/imac-data-recovery.html and follow the simple instruction. I suggest you to try this recovery program.

— modified on Jul 19, 2017, 8:03:28 AM

Ruby Mariah
  • Forum posts: 53

Aug 7, 2017, 5:52:14 PM via Website

I am using EaseUs data recovery software for data recovering purpose I think it is the best software I've ever used. I am not promoting that software but it actually works for me every single time till I start using it. So if you want to recover you photos call logs or contacts or sms you should try this once. I hope you will find it worthy.

nacute11 jime
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 23, 2017, 2:57:43 PM via Website

You can use the backup file if you crater one before.

Ocerry
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 5, 2018, 8:32:41 AM via Website

For these people who without any backup files to restore deleted data back , you can ask for help from third-party tools .

emad moss
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 20, 2018, 1:06:07 AM via Website

You need to installed software which can recover deleted files, I don't think it has its facilities to recovered lost data now!!

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Mar 26, 2019, 3:00:07 AM via Website

To avoid data loss caused by accidental deletion or other reasons,you'd better back them up in advance.
If you lost data,you can recover them with the help of Android data recovery tool,the recoverable files include contacts,messages,photos,videos,etc.

lizabrown007
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 26, 2019, 6:29:23 AM via Website

I have also faced the same error on my Windows 10 and I can't restore the data from the drive. Can anyone tell me howhard drive recovery is possible on my Windows 10 system?

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Apr 2, 2019, 12:08:36 PM via Website

1.Recover deleted files from your backup files.
2.If this way fails,the only option is using recovery tool to help you access the deleted data from trash bin.

RachelCooper
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 11, 2019, 9:13:36 AM via Website

Well...
It's important that you've backed up those data before.
I think the most convenient and simple way must be using data recovery apps. Some of my friends recommended FonePaw Data Recovery to me. And I also know a famous app called Recuva. You can try both of them.

Shirley Green

Dec 31, 2019, 8:46:00 AM via Website

Make sure that the deleted data is not overwritten. I ever deleted the data and was told that the data had been overwritten and it could not be recoverable. But then, I searched the methods of data recovery on Google. Here is the one I think could be helpful.

1. Download FoneDog Android/iOS Data Recovery.
  2. Choose the data types you want to recover, like photos, call logs, contacts or SMS you have mentioned.
  3. Later, the recovery tool will scan the data. Wait for the process.
  4. Select the data and recover them.

Those are the steps I can remember. You'd better look for the detailed guide by yourself.

Albert65565
  • Forum posts: 23

Mar 10, 2020, 3:44:20 PM via Website

You can't download apk file for android on PC or laptop do it via phone and make sure unknown sources is ticked if not from google play store

JaneRRoberts
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 11, 2020, 1:54:19 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing this with us.