How to recover deleted files on android?

• Replies:17
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 23, 2015 11:35:53 AM via Website

In the handle of Android phones, there are lots of reasons to lost your data, like contact disapear, text message deleted wrongly etc.
How can i recover it.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Apr 28, 2015 4:43:54 AM via Website

shuiguobaobei

From the best reviews of Softonic, H-Data Recovery for Android phone is an easy to use and support multiple files, not just pictures. This means if you act fast you’ll be able to recover almost anything. Dr Fone appears to only support Windows, but there are multiple other tools similar for Mac users as well. H-Data Android SD Card Recovery is an all-in-one file recovery solution to undelete 350+ file formats when you accidentally erases files, hard drive is formatted or damaged, lost/deleted partition; photo or video lost from local drive, memory card, or camera; file lost from mobile phones, etc. Designed for the recovery of accidently deleted data and files, Using advanced scanning technology and directory restructuring algorithm, H-Data Recovery for Android SD Card can assist you to recover deleted data and files emptied from Recycle Bin and files deleted by using SHIFT+DELETE key, etc.Download and install H-Data Recovery Master(hdatarecovery.com).

If I have 6 months old data and I need to recover. It's possible to recover this?

• Forum posts: 33

Apr 28, 2015 8:23:30 AM via Website

You need to installed software which can recover deleted files, I don't think it has its facilities to recovered lost data now!!

• Forum posts: 22

Apr 28, 2015 9:21:07 AM via Website

When it comes to data recovery, the first thing to bear in mind is that there are no guarantees. Data that's gone may very well be gone for good, especially if the device has been used since the file or files were deleted and new data has overwritten it.

Personally, I'd much rather have a backup with Easeus mobisaver, No need to reinstall OS or applications to get everything back. you can try it.

— modified on May 28, 2015 8:10:35 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Apr 29, 2015 4:21:35 AM via Website

Lalit

well, if you haven't used the card for storing anything then there may be chances that you can get the data back but other than this I don't think you will be able to recover data .... (thinking)

You're right in that case. Thanks!

• Forum posts: 1

May 6, 2015 11:15:50 AM via Website

Never mind, you can recover Android files without effort.
From any-date-recovery-com.com
You will learn 4 contents about Android recovery, including Android smartphone data recovery and Android tablet data recovery.

May 6, 2015 11:42:27 AM via Website

hahaha this thread is too good.

• Forum posts: 1

May 22, 2015 5:32:52 AM via Website

If your Android phone files were accidentally deleted or lost by unknown reasons, you can try Gihosoft data recovery free to scan files. The lost files but not overwritten could be recovered with it.

• Forum posts: 20

Jul 29, 2015 8:48:18 AM via Website

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

Jul 31, 2015 3:49:17 AM via Website

Thank you all for giving guide on it.

• Forum posts: 17

Jul 31, 2015 7:15:49 AM via Website

r damaged, lost/deleted partition; photo or video lost from local drive, memory card, or camera; file lost from mobile phones, etc. Designed for the recovery of accidently deleted dat

• Forum posts: 20

Aug 7, 2015 9:19:36 AM via Website

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

• Forum posts: 7

Nov 9, 2015 9:54:57 AM via Website

Actually I don,t know much more about this topic. But this thread is really help me to learn about recovery of deleted android files.

• Forum posts: 59

May 4, 2017 10:30:49 AM via Website

YOu can use any data recovery apps to get back the lost data..

• Forum posts: 37

May 18, 2017 10:40:29 AM via Website

The lost text messages, contacts, photos, you can use recovery method to recover them.
You can try this program to scan your phone and restore lost data from it - FORecovery Android Data Recovery.

Only a few steps you can get back your lost data from your phone:
Step 1: Run the data Recovery tool and connect your phone to PC
Step 2: Scan your lost data from your phone
Step 3: Preview the found data and start to recover.