total recall android call recorder

• Replies:13
stom70044
  • Forum posts: 27

Apr 27, 2015, 11:00:11 AM via Website

Hello Everyone,

Overview :

Total Recall android call recorder android app is the app which is the best app extorted by us with implausible features. You can note its quick synopsis. This call recording application is highly flexible wherein you can manage all your recording options. It comes with a 1 month trial period where you can understand the working of this app. The process of downloading and install is simple. Once you get this app installed, you will not receive any infuriating advertisements just like other apps produce.

You can feel free to ask about this app or you having any issue so also i will be very happy for resolving them.

Note: I can provide you device / cellphone list as well as play store link, Just leave a comment for that.

Thanks

damponting44

Ankit
  • Forum posts: 17

Apr 27, 2015, 12:00:56 PM via Website

Now that time i use Galaxy Note 4, so will this app work on my device??

damponting44

stom70044

May 5, 2015, 1:12:12 PM via Website

Yes, It working awesome with Note 4 also i would like to tell you that Verizon Note 4 have no problem with it but T-Mobile Note 4 having some issues.
It's not an application issue

It looks like TMobile for whatever reason have decided to block call recording on the normal API,

damponting44

Henry Ross
  • Forum posts: 5

May 11, 2015, 8:43:48 AM via Website

stom70044

Yes, It working awesome with Note 4 also i would like to tell you that Verizon Note 4 have no problem with it but T-Mobile Note 4 having some issues.
It's not an application issue

It looks like TMobile for whatever reason have decided to block call recording on the

ohhh thats great, please send me link

damponting44

stom70044

May 11, 2015, 8:52:17 AM via Website

Just search Total Recall android call recorder in Play Store.

damponting44Henry Ross

Henry Ross
  • Forum posts: 5

May 11, 2015, 8:54:05 AM via Website

stom70044

Ok Thanks :)

Ankit
  • Forum posts: 17

May 15, 2015, 5:50:16 AM via Website

stom70044

yeah... i got and installed app, thanks stom

Sonam Jain

May 15, 2015, 8:52:23 AM via Website

It's not working in my HTC Desire 526G Plus.

Olivier
  • Forum posts: 1

May 20, 2015, 5:02:13 AM via Website

It seems to work fine for me.

stom70044

stom70044

May 28, 2015, 8:21:32 AM via Website

Sonam Jain

It's not working in my HTC Desire 526G Plus.

What error are you getting ?

For example - if you are getting error on calling screen like this Strategy B - Error.
So simply you have to just change the strategy to another.

I will suggest try to MIC strategy and it will work fine.
Please let me know if you still getting issue.

Sonam Jain

Sonam Jain

Jun 5, 2015, 9:04:51 AM via Website

You were right !!

It has been a changing strategy to MIC and it's recording itself.
Thanks for your response and i beg your pardon.

stom70044

stom70044

Aug 4, 2015, 11:21:01 AM via Website

Sonam Jain

You were right !!

It has been a changing strategy to MIC and it's recording itself.
Thanks for your response and i beg your pardon.

Glad to hear this !!

And no issue as i am here for help.

Varun Dhawan
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 12, 2015, 6:32:19 AM via Website

stom70044

Hello Everyone,

Overview :

Total Recall android call recorder android app is the app which is the best app extorted by us with implausible features. You can note its quick synopsis. This call recording application is highly flexible wherein you can manage all your recording options. It comes with a 1 month trial period where you can understand the working of this app. The process of downloading and install is simple. Once you get this app installed, you will not receive any infuriating advertisements just like other apps produce.

You can feel free to ask about this app or you having any issue so also i will be very happy for resolving them.

Note: I can provide you device / cellphone list as well as play store link, Just leave a comment for that.

Thanks

Can this work on cm12, also i have been searching in play store but it showing me two total recall versions which one is right for my cell phone ?
Or there's another version is available for CM phones.

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 12:17:11 PM via Website

Absolute Recall is the most trusted and solid call recorder for Android cell phones. In Fact, it is just about the ONLY genuine two-sided recorders you'll discover on the Play Store. Other Call Recorder applications are just "voice recorders" and won't really record both sides of your call. In the event that Call Recording is critical to you then you've found the main application you require.