Moto 360 google play error problems

• Replies:3
hi2424
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 29, 2015, 2:58:41 AM via Website

My Moto 360 has recently had trouble and constantly has an error that says "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped." as well as "Unfortunately. the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." This happened today and I have tried factory resetting the watch after I attempted to download a previous android wear version but disconnected my watch to do so and now it won't connect again. Any help?

Nestorricky martinBoris Wiedenfeld-Needham

Boris Wiedenfeld-Needham
  • Forum posts: 1

May 10, 2015, 10:05:25 PM via Website

I am having the same exact problem. Tried many times to reset the watch - not happening. I just keep on getting the same error messages over and over again. Watch has become completely unusable.

hi2424
  • Forum posts: 2

May 10, 2015, 10:53:09 PM via Website

I fixed mine by letting it factory reset completely and then re-installing android wear on my phone. I had to let it sit over night while it factory reset because it would keep having the error pop up. After the night though, it seemed to work just fine.

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Aug 22, 2015, 6:34:39 AM via Website

I was bit confuse between Moto 360 and Modular smart watch. Now I think I should wait for the upcoming Modular smart watch. I have also found some cons of Moto 360
Moto 360 comes with very poor battery backup. You have to charge the device two times in a day to make it work for an entire day. There is 5% drop each hour even if you are not getting any notifications.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC