RE: How to recover deleted contacts from galaxy s4, backup contacts from android to computer

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 33

May 5, 2015 7:39:38 AM via Website

Please go with Youtube provided link by saraanna because its described in details so you never feel any problem to recovered same..

• Forum posts: 4

May 7, 2015 4:58:48 AM via Website

Hi, in order to recover deleted contacts from galaxy s4 and backup comtacts from android to computer, I use Any Samsung Data Recovery.
You may do it as well.

— modified on May 7, 2015 4:58:56 AM

• Forum posts: 14

May 20, 2015 10:53:58 AM via Website

You can login to your google ID you used, because it will be stored in google contacts.. Get it from there by exporting in the required format.. If you did not do backup,use some software to regain lost data from android smart phone.

— modified on May 22, 2015 3:57:16 AM

• Forum posts: 8

May 20, 2015 11:41:35 AM via Website

Use android recovery tool
connect it to your PC and recover your deleted contacts

• Forum posts: 20

Jul 10, 2015 4:49:37 AM via Website

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

• Forum posts: 11

Sep 22, 2015 4:49:34 AM via Website

Hello Scofield, have you ever used Smart Switch, if you have backuped the data from you Galaxy S4, you can easily recover the lost contacts with it.
1. Run Smart Switch on your Mac and connect your Galaxy S6/S6 edge to the computer via USB cable.
2. Switch to the “Restore” option, and select what you want to get back.
3. Hit “Restore now” to start recovering. When completed, you can see the recovered contacts on your Samsung phone.
Or you can try Android Recovery Mac.
Step 1. Run the program and Select the file types
To start with, download and install Samsung Recovery Mac on your Mac. Then run it, you can see the main window, select the file types, here you can just choose" All".
Step 2. Connect device and Scan the data
With a USB cable to connect your Galaxy S6/S5/note to your Mac, once connected successfully, the program will start scanning the data on your Samsung.
Step 3. Choose the data and start recovery
After scanning, all recoverable files are listed on the top left. Tap one, you can see in details. For example, tap "Gallery", you can see the recoverable photos are showed on the right, then you can choose from them. Finally tap" Recover" to start recovery.
More information:

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 30, 2015 2:16:55 PM via Website

Have you back up your phone yet? If so, you can restore it. With Android recovery,you can restore all or selected backup files to your Android phone with a click,and quick install/uninstall, move and export apps easily for Android mobile,such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc. Only 3 steps are needed for recovery:
Step 1: Run the program and connect your Android phone
Step 2: Scan for your Android phone
Step 3: Begin to recover deleted contacts from Galaxy S4
Besides, you should learn to backup contacts from Android to computer frequently lest data get lost.

• Forum posts: 23

Nov 2, 2015 4:21:05 AM via Website

Backup phone contacts to Gmail ,it is a good choice!

• Forum posts: 644

Nov 2, 2015 5:50:49 AM via Website

Hi Friend,
I would like to tell you in order to recover deleted contacts from galaxy S4 and backup contacts from android to computer, I use Any Samsung Data Recovery.
You may do it as well.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 71

Dec 8, 2015 4:30:09 AM via Website

Hi, very glad to see this, because i used it before, so i can tell you something about it! i used mobikin assistant for android to back up my contacts and mesages, it support most modes of android phones. hope i can help you!
And!!! you can also use mobikin to restore your data, they have another software mobikin doctor for android!

— modified on Dec 9, 2015 3:28:55 AM