What do you think?

• Replies:2
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 10, 2015, 3:39:21 AM via Website

Hi mate,

I wtould like to know your opinion. I have launched a new website and I need social chatroom for it. I asked some of my friends what they are using for their websites. They have recommended myself to use chatwing chatroom. It's has many more features so that I might interested to use this like- banned users, delete message, redesign, changing font, lot's of uses at a time. The more details is here admin edit: External links not allowed. Even private message is possible to receive and send.

So what do you think am I right, or right?

— modified on May 10, 2015, 6:25:50 AM by moderator

Neil Dunne

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 19, 2015, 6:00:18 PM via Website

Actually i received a monthly newsletter about new features and they provied a support contact phone number in that, i originally learned about chatwing from using it on MTV.com website so i assume it is very credible because of that. However i did take your suggestion and emailed them a question about the service in general and they replied within a hour, so with that i am quite impressed so far.

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Jul 25, 2015, 5:06:09 AM via Website

@Rosa thanks for your guidance. I would like to add something about chatwing. I am using this over 8 months for my website. Now I can handle everything. I need not to worry about this. Because I can easily answer the users queries. Both the users and me quiet happy now. I'll recommend everyone to chatwing for their website. Thanks chatwing!

Deactivated Account