RE: Restoring Lost Photos from Samsung galaxy s6 edge

• Replies:13
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

May 13, 2015 11:39:17 AM via Website

I've used Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android and its a good one.

http : //

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 13, 2015 1:21:44 PM via Website

Thanks, I will have a try for the software you mentioned.

Same feelings here.

• Forum posts: 14

May 19, 2015 8:46:05 AM via Website

Good app.I used another tool to regain lost data .Now ,data lost is very common.So do backup well !

• Forum posts: 22

Jun 2, 2015 7:45:00 AM via Website

I have experienced a similar problem, I have used easeus mobisaver restore my deleted photos.

• Forum posts: 80

Jun 11, 2015 7:48:01 AM via Website

Machel Scofield

We can't get back deleted photos from Samsung galaxy s6 edge, right? How to retrieve lost pictures from android or samsung galaxy s6 edge? There are two methods you can choose.

Solution 1: Recovering deleted pictures from backup files.
If you have backed up your photos, you can download it from your backup files. You need to wait a long time and connect to the network.
Solution 2: To use the third party software to recover lost photos from Samsung galaxy s6 edge.
For many software, you can try MobiKin Doctor for Android software. As a user, I think it work well. Read this guide to know more:

Your post reads like a promotion for that software. You know, that bold text and all...Very suspicious!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 23, 2015 10:52:02 AM via Website

I didn't use this program before. As I known, Jihosoft android recovery is well known in the data recovery market.

hey thank you for giving the link.

— modified on Jul 13, 2015 12:25:27 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 14

Jun 28, 2015 12:28:43 PM via Website

I think you still get a chance to restore your photos after you deleted them accidentally, you may not know that the the data was not gone after you performing deletion operation, it still remain on your phone and be recoverable! As for me, I've been using Mobiledic program to get back data on galaxy s6 when I lost them. I also recommend it to you!

— modified on Oct 19, 2015 4:15:37 AM

• Forum posts: 20

Jul 17, 2015 4:51:25 AM via Website

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

• Forum posts: 50

Sep 14, 2015 4:14:45 AM via Website

For the mentioned software, Jihosoft Photo Recovery is a very good one. I tried it to get all my photos back. You couldn't miss it. Good luck!

• Forum posts: 644

Oct 30, 2015 10:44:52 AM via Website

thank you for the good information I will do it..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 644

Nov 26, 2015 6:22:40 AM via Website

I have tries many software but no software had recovered my data 100%. Please can any one suggest me a software which could totally recover my data.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 6, 2016 12:12:46 PM via Website

Recovering your files for some mistaken deletion is now easy to come back because there are a lot of tools that are available in the market for you to make your android or iphone have a safer recovery just try this data recovery tool for you to have a safer data and a safer life to live ;)

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 31, 2016 7:45:06 PM via Website

Do I have to purchased one? I tried with Trial Version, but it keep asking to purchase to proceed?

• Forum posts: 25

Oct 12, 2016 10:55:27 AM via Website

Once you deleted data from your Android photos, you should try to recover the lost data as soon as possible. Do not to update your Android files so as to prevent them from being overwritten.
You can try as the step-by-step guide shows:
1. After launching the Samsung recovery software on computer, connect your Android phone. Then you should do as it asked.
2. Choose the data you would like to recover, you will be enable to preview the data before you click "Recover" to retrieve photos from Samsung Galaxy S6. Wait and it is OK.
To back up your Android data frequently so that you can prevent the data from being deleted forever is recommended.

— modified on Oct 12, 2016 10:57:20 AM