RE: How to Get Back Deleted Photos from HTC desire eye?

• Replies:11
Lewis
  • Forum posts: 4

May 20, 2015, 11:29:53 AM via Website

i have htc one . last month i get back my lost family photos with tenor share data recovery tool. want it help you.:D

Masani Green
  • Forum posts: 6

May 22, 2015, 1:02:16 PM via Website

In order to get back deleted photos from htc, I use the Any Data Recovery from Android software and I think you can get it as well.

kiwilady

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 24, 2015, 4:00:28 AM via Website

Masani Green

In order to get back deleted photos from htc, I use the Any Data Recovery from Android software and I think you can get it as well.

Yeah, I have used that. Works well.

Laura Kurin
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 6:06:03 PM via Website

is it free through out the process. because i tried some software, i need to buy in order to finish the process
\

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Sep 14, 2015, 4:19:33 AM via Website

For your information, the so called free software only allows you to recover photos for 1GB or less. So if you have a lot of photos to recover, you need paid software. In that case, Jihosoft Photo Recovery is good one for a try.

— modified on Sep 14, 2015, 8:08:33 AM

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 10, 2015, 1:49:12 PM via Website

Hello i have tried to use tenor share data recovery tool, to recover my data but it wont work for me?? does it only recover images? no other files?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Tina Brown
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 7, 2017, 10:29:35 AM via Website

Hey, don’t worry too much about it. There are many ways to get them back. Ensure not use your phone after losing data. if you still failed to recover your deleted photos, I would like to suggest you use data recovery toolkit from FORecovery to assist you to recover your deleted pictures, this toolkit is appropriate for the data recovery of android phones.
what's more, I want to tell you that it may be a little difficult for you to recover your deleted data if you had used your phone a lot after losing your files. but I still suggest you to use this toolkit to scan your phone to ensure whether your deleted data exists or not?
Just like the following picture showed, it could scan data type that you want to recover.
if you want to learn to how to learn this method ,read the following article about this kind of method for details
Hoping it will work for you and you could get back deleted pictures from HTC successfully. good luck.

Dave Marshall
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 13, 2017, 9:25:30 AM via Website

Last month I broke my smartphone and deleted some data. It was quite bad for me because I lost needed files. So I decided to check on the internet and know more info about recovery tools. After long searching I found here https://www.cleverfiles.com/android-data-recovery.html good and simple data recovery tool for my android smartphone. I was pleased because I could restore important data files. You can follow the instructions and recover deleted files. It is very convenient.

— modified on Jul 17, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

Ruby Mariah
  • Forum posts: 53

Jul 28, 2017, 6:46:26 PM via Website

I am using Easeus Data Recovery software for getting backup and I think this is the best software ever for recovery.

kiwilady
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 30, 2017, 9:49:30 AM via Website

Go to the Google Play store and search for "Any Data Recovery". Use it to get back what you accidentally deleted.

YuYo Smith
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 19, 2017, 8:21:14 AM via Website

i need my contacts back, is there any methods?

Emrecan Yuksel
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 30, 2017, 3:00:17 PM via Website

Thank you