Jailbreak an Android box

• Replies:4
  • Closed
ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

May 28, 2015, 1:09:55 PM via Website

I got an easybox iptv as a birthday gift. It's a kind of iptv box with lot of channels. I got info from some friends that it's possible to jailbreak it so I can get some exclusive channels.

I have tried to jailbreak it but I am getting this error message "wrong code".

Has anyone here jailbreaked it and maybe can guide me ?

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

AndroidMatt
  • Forum posts: 14

May 30, 2015, 7:14:42 AM via Website

It is very easy. Follow this steps

1. Press menu.
  2. Go to browser
  3. Enter the jailbreak link. I found the link when I googled after it. I saw there are several links.

It's true that you get more channels after the jailbreak. I had around 800 channels. After I jailbreaked it I got around 1100 channels.

hussein zeinelabidin
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 19, 2016, 9:01:38 PM via Website

I am collecting some info on the easybox iptv, I see that it's possible to watch Bein sport arabic channel. Can you guys confirm that ? I am interested mostly in arabic iptv channels like MBC, OSN, Rotana, Bein Sport. Does easybox iptv have all this channels ?

I live in Chicago, where can I buy this box ?

Your reply is highly appreciated. I have bought some bad arabic iptv boxes before. So this time I need to be sure that the arabic iptv box that I buy is working good.

AndroidMatt
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 24, 2016, 8:32:48 PM via Website

Did you try eBay or Amazon? I'm sure that it's available here anyway Arabic IPTV

showboxandroid
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 31, 2023, 4:19:53 AM via Website

AndroidMatt

It is very easy. Follow this steps

1. Press menu.
  2. Go to browser
  3. Enter the jailbreak link. I found the link when I googled after it. I saw there are several links.

It's true that you get more channels after the jailbreak. I had around 800 channels. After I jailbreaked it I got around 1100 channels.

Easy steps. Thanks for sharing. And if you want to try out another choice, think of Showbox app. You can stream and download movies, TV shows, and other video content for free.