Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 stuck in bootloop

• Replies:3
cook3017
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 7, 2015, 9:47:16 PM via Website

Help,

I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 10,1 model GT_P5110 which is stuck in a bootloop, ie it starts up, gets to the main screen then reboots continuously, fo rno apparent reason, it just started doing it.

I have tryed disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it and this did not work.
I tryed clearing cache but it comes up with an error, and when i try and do factory reset it says complete, but when i start up again it remains in the bootloop and all my apps are still there.
Also when I go into the restore menu ( power and down volume) I get an error message at the bottom of the screen under the menu.

I have tryed using Odin and the md5 file for my device but every time i try it fails.

Any help would be appreciated, I REALLY DONT WANT AN EXPENSIVE PLACEMAT.
Is there something I am doing wrong, or have i missed something??

Tony Rogan

Jun 8, 2015, 1:51:17 PM via Website

cook3017

Help,

I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 10,1 model GT_P5110 which is stuck in a bootloop, ie it starts up, gets to the main screen then reboots continuously, fo rno apparent reason, it just started doing it.

I have tryed disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it and this did not work.
I tryed clearing cache but it comes up with an error, and when i try and do factory reset it says complete, but when i start up again it remains in the bootloop and all my apps are still there.
Also when I go into the restore menu ( power and down volume) I get an error message at the bottom of the screen under the menu.

I have tryed using Odin and the md5 file for my device but every time i try it fails.

Any help would be appreciated, I REALLY DONT WANT AN EXPENSIVE PLACEMAT.
Is there something I am doing wrong, or have i missed something??

Try downloading the SlimRoms version for your tablet (google slimroms) this the KitKat 4.4.4 custom version and is very good, carry out a firmware upgrade using odin. you may have to wipe the Dalvik and cache and you may lose all your files but you will have a nice clean tablet and you can easily re-install all your apps :-)

cook3017

Jun 13, 2015, 4:14:19 PM via Website

Hi, Ok im preety new to this, so one question, how to i wipe the Dalvik and cache.

Ive downloaded the slimroms for the tablet but get the following when i try and install it from the sd card (dont know how to do it from odin as it doesnt seem to recognise any of the files)

Also when i start up in the restore mode, i get the following error, any suggestions

Pzambranosky

Mar 4, 2020, 8:51:18 PM via Website

Hey Bro, did you fix it?