RE: How to recover lost contacts and SMS from Android phone

• Replies:12
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 23, 2015, 8:11:38 AM via Website

Many of application can help regain android phone lost data from google market .From androidpit ,you can find the same theme.

Deferer Kile
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 6, 2015, 9:06:45 AM via Website

Hi Jerrferry, thanks for you to inform this effective tool. By the way, you'd better backup your contact and sms regularly.:)

Michael Thompson
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 28, 2015, 11:00:22 PM via Website

Wgfterrll

I backup my samsung galaxy contacts to google account .So when i lost /deleted contacts,I can easy to export google account contacts to my samsung phone.

I was going to recommend the same and agree with Wgfterrll - you would just need to have done this prior to whatever issue you had, and all the data then would be stored within google. It makes it incredibly easy syncing contacts through google.

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Nov 16, 2015, 4:02:35 AM via Website

To Recover lost contacts and SMS from Android, You can also try this data recovery for android.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 26, 2015, 6:19:12 AM via Website

Why some of the recovered videos are not working after the recovery? It shows unable to play media and then closes, please help me on this.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 52

Mar 8, 2016, 3:25:38 AM via Website

If you did not back up them first, you can use some professional recovery tools, I think thats helpful!
Whether you want to recover deleted texts android or restore contacts, that's can be helpful.

— modified on Mar 9, 2016, 2:50:44 AM

Thomasbang
  • Forum posts: 19

May 28, 2017, 6:18:23 PM via Website

You should have logged in your Google Account, Sign in Google Contact from your computer browser and click on “More”, then scroll down the list to select “Recover contacts”. You can get your deleted contacts back in one month.
But for restoring messages, it will be quite complicated, recommend you try this tutorial to recover deleted messages from Android device.

— modified on Jun 6, 2017, 6:26:33 PM

Promo
  • Forum posts: 18

May 29, 2017, 3:50:31 AM via Website

You might have two different devices (phone and tablet) and on the secondary one (tablet) you want have different contacts. In this case you will not be able to use Google Sync for contacts. It is normal use because of paid apps that imageyou want to have on device and contacts that you want to keep separately.

Eddy Pius
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 14, 2018, 10:48:27 PM via App

please am having serious issue with my contacts,my phone is Gionee m6 and I used to saved all my phone contact on Gmail,as of yesterday I cannot get any number and I open browser to check my Gmail from contacts and I find out all my contact has been deleted...on my WhatsApp now all the saved name are now just numbers instead of the name I saved them..what do I do?

Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jul 16, 2018, 8:16:50 AM via Website

Admittedly, contacts list is one of the most significant data on a mobile phone, especially for those businessmen who have saved many vital phone numbers of their big clients on Android phone. Losing contacts from mobile phone means that they are likely to lose business. Thus, it is of great importance to recover deleted contacts from Android phone as soon as the loss happens.

In order to help entirely restore lost contacts from Android, I'd like to recommend you this Coolmuster Android Contacts Recovery software. With it, you are able to preview the whole contacts on your Android phone, including deleted and existing ones. While, one thing to notice is that if you mistakenly delete phone numbers, you should keep your phone intact until you work a recovery software to retrieve them. That's because when you continue to add or edit contacts with your Android mobile phone, your deleted contacts may be overwritten by new data, then you will lose them forever.

— modified on Aug 1, 2018, 4:51:37 AM

sophia779
  • Forum posts: 18

Jul 17, 2018, 6:32:59 PM via Website

Hello,
Contacts and SMS are important parts of Android device and when anyone loses those then it is really an irritating situation as I feel. Seriously I would rather suggest every Android user to create a backup of all your data and save it in safe place. i generally focus on backup because nothing can save you in difficult situation but backup will work for you effectively. And when nothing available then obviously one thing is left and that is using professional tool to restore lost contacts and SMS from Android phone.

Emily Baker
  • Forum posts: 37

Jul 19, 2018, 5:01:59 AM via Website

Restoring your lost Android contacts & SMS to computer would be a safer way since you can backup them to PC at the same time. But to achieve this goal, you need to find a professional yet reliable Android SMS Recovery software as your assistant - MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac). With this tool, you will be able to:

• Recover deleted Android files like text messages, contacts, call logs, images, videos only with several simple steps.

• Preview the data before perform recovery, so you can choose whatever you are expected to back up selectively.

• You needn’t worry about the model of your phone, as a wide range of brands are compatible with this software, such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, Huawei, Dell and other phones with Android system.

— modified on Jul 24, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Larry Pelky
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 16, 2018, 12:38:33 PM via Website

Before you start freaking out, there is a chance that all your contacts are still on your device, just hidden very carefully. To check if that’s the case, follow these simple steps:

Open the “Contacts” app
Press on the menu in the top-right corner (three vertical dots)
“Contacts to display”
Select “All contacts” if it isn’t already
If “All contacts” hasn’t been selected, then this was probably the solution to your problem.