[FREE] eKAVACH Parental Control App

• Replies:4
tukku
  • Forum posts: 110

Jun 15, 2015, 8:24:54 PM via Website

A cool new game eKAVACH Parental Control App
★★★ Introducing eKAVACH Parental Control App ★★★

Description:
eKAVACH is India's most advanced parental control app.
It provide complete complete family protection from issues such as internet and gaming addiction, exposure to inappropriate content. It is a unique mobile application for parents which allows parents to remotely monitor and supervise a child’s activities across various digital media in a real-time and dynamic manner, to ensure protection for the child against various online risks, focused learning outcomes and appropriate usage of social media.
The use of eKAVACH will ensure safe, friendly, healthy and balanced usage of technology by children and subsequent peace of mind for parents
Link to google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourekavach.parent&hl=en

Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up
I recommend you to download this new and awesome app.
Enjoy!!

Finland lord
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 16, 2015, 12:02:54 PM via Website

Cool app! I am using parental monitoring app i Key Monitor on your kids device now and this app can be a great choice for parental controls. I will try it later

Diane Black
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 18, 2015, 6:38:48 PM via Website

Thanks a lot for cool application! (cool) I'm sorry I haven't found it earlier.:'( I already use r e f o g. c o m to monitor my daughter's activities online and to protect my family's safety. :D

— modified on Jun 18, 2015, 6:41:15 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 22, 2015, 5:01:45 PM via Website

Fantastic one! I am so glad to get this kind of app.

Andrew Will
  • Forum posts: 10

May 8, 2021, 12:30:04 PM via Website

I find another parental control app named KidsGuard Pro which is a fantastic app as well. Maybe you can try this as well.