RE: Easy way to recover sd card deleted file

• Replies:17
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 16, 2015 10:55:50 AM via Website

Firstly, Stop accessing the SD card. If the files has been deleted, there's still a chance that the data is still there, but has just been set to be overwritten by new data. try recovering files with software. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Note: Not all lost pictures can be restored. If your memory card has been badly damaged or reformatted, or if the deleted images have been overwritten with new pictures, you may not be able to recover your lost photos.

— modified on Jun 16, 2015 11:14:34 AM

• Forum posts: 2

Jun 17, 2015 3:23:56 AM via Website

Why we need a Card Data Recovery for Mac? Accidentally deleted, damaged and other situations may lead to the data lost problem and you happen to use a USB flash drive to Mac.

— modified on Jun 17, 2015 3:28:00 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 3, 2015 8:44:06 AM via Website

Choose one tool you trust ,then install it on your computer .Connect your android phone on computer .Scan the files .Last recover .

• Forum posts: 2

Jul 21, 2015 11:04:22 AM via Website

Your deleted files are still recoverable if they are not overwritten by new data. Firstly, take out your SD card and connect it to PC with a card reader. And then get a professional data recovery program like free Any Data Recovery or Recuva to recover your deteted files. Good luck.

• Forum posts: 20

Jul 27, 2015 5:05:19 AM via Website

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

• Forum posts: 50

Sep 14, 2015 4:34:20 AM via Website

Here is a Youtube Video that shows every detail you need to recover photos.
If you are still confused after watch the video, you could contact me directly. I 'd be happy to help you. I used this method to recover all my photos, so I think I can help you.

• Forum posts: 16

Oct 21, 2015 5:02:10 AM via Website

As the new features comes to a recovery tool, we can directly recover deleted files from SD card on Android. This program allows us to put the sd card into phone or just insert the card into card reader. Thus, we can retrieve it with some clicks.

• Forum posts: 1

Nov 30, 2015 6:17:12 AM via Website

Yes you can get them back. But you must be actually careful with your crucial data and always try to maintain back-up of everything that matters to you.

Because any moment you can get into corruption and you may lose your important and essential data like video, audio, images, etc, therefore back-up is most important thing that'd advised to you.

But if you do not have any back up maintained, then you must stop using your camera the moment you lose data and then try some third party repairing and recovery tool that could help you to restore everything that’s damaged or lost. And I would recommend you to go with Rescue Digital Media.
This is professionally designed software to restore any sort of lost, deleted or formatted data without losing their quality and originality.

• Forum posts: 644

Dec 10, 2015 1:39:58 PM via Website

Will my all data be recovered using this tool? images? with the same quality of it?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 19

Jan 23, 2016 8:59:03 AM via Website

There're many android phone data recovery app could help, more:

— modified on Jan 25, 2016 3:56:19 AM

• Forum posts: 13

Jan 25, 2016 4:02:07 AM via Website

Yes, we can still recover lost data from SD card with some data recovery app.

• Forum posts: 10

Jan 25, 2016 3:15:29 PM via Website

Hello! I can recommend you to look for the Hetman Software for recovering lost files. Some time ago I deleted my photos from an SD card, and I successfully recovered them with the help of the software. It will help you with your problem as well, I guess

— modified on Jan 25, 2016 3:16:07 PM

• Forum posts: 644

Jan 26, 2016 10:15:28 AM via Website

Okay thanks, i will search it out about your Hetman Software for recovering lost files. Hope this will help me

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 71

Jan 29, 2016 3:40:57 AM via Website

I notice that here many people recommend some recovery tools, so I also want give some suggestion from my experience.
I used an recovery app to recover my deleted photos, I searched for a long time to choose a suitable tool for me. Check this out, android recovery.

— modified on Feb 1, 2016 2:54:06 AM

• Forum posts: 15

Feb 2, 2016 12:35:50 PM via Website

I have used H-Data recover, it recovers your most of data without loosing files.

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 8, 2016 9:07:13 AM via Website

Most important thing is to always maintain back-up and if you do not have back-up then after corruption of SD card you should stop using it any further because the data stored in it could be overwritten and hence you won’t be able to recover it. Data loss could be for various reasons like improper handling, virus attack, SD card damage, accidental deletion, etc.

To recover the lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted images, audio, videos and other media files effectively from SD card you need to make use third party repair tool such as SD Card Recovery Tool. It supports all types of SD card such as Micro SD card, SDHC card, SD card and more. If SD card or memory card of your mobile phone get corrupted and you unable to access all the stored information then use SD card recovery tool. It will repair and recover all the corrupted files and folders very efficiently.

— modified on Feb 8, 2016 11:52:10 AM by moderator

May 4, 2016 5:07:58 AM via Website

Nice way for recovery! Is it free to recover files?

May 9, 2016 8:14:50 AM via Website

I found a tool called the FonePaw. It seems convenient to recover sd card deleted files. Are there anyone using before?

— modified on May 9, 2016 8:18:48 AM