RE: How to recover lost photos from SD Card ?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 19, 2015 4:36:02 AM via Website

Don't do anything to your memory card once you realise photos have been deleted. This means, don't take any more photos on the card and remove it from the camera immediately. If the files has been deleted, there's still a chance that the data is still there, but has just been set to be overwritten by new data. By not accessing the SD card, you increase the chances that the data will not be overwritten.

Select a recovery suite able to recover all deleted photos as well as video files that had been recorded to the card.

• Post edited to comply with forum rules, as in 'Posts created as advertising or that contain advertising are not permitted'

— modified on Jul 13, 2015 12:20:50 PM by moderator

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 19, 2015 4:52:20 AM via Website

Though I know about this software how to recover. Thanks!

• Forum posts: 1

Jun 24, 2015 10:24:12 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this nice chunk of information. Photo deletion/loss is a common scenario that can happen with from general users to even professional photographers. Losing your precious shots is not bearable at all. Here we have great free tool Recuva that can efficiently recover back the lost photos, audios, videos or other multimedia files from the camera SD card. First try out the Recuva tool for performing photo recovery.

Alternatively, you can also use Free Android Recovery Tool from Stellar that helps you retrieve files from internal memory as well as the external memory card.

— modified on Jun 24, 2015 10:27:50 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 24, 2015 4:17:02 PM via Website

Absolutely superb! I'll keep this in mind.

• Forum posts: 14

Jun 28, 2015 12:27:29 PM via Website

There are many free app can restore data from SD card, search on Google!

• Forum posts: 50

Aug 11, 2015 8:27:06 AM via Website

As long as your data hasn't been overwritten, there is a great chance that you can find it back.  I used photo recovery from Jihosoft , got all my photos back.You can google it. Just have a try. Good luck.

• Forum posts: 11

Apr 26, 2016 9:54:04 AM via Website

If you can put your sd card out of the phone and insert it into a card reader, you can connect the card reader to computer. Then, use some tools from google to scan out the lost media file on the card. I think it can scan out quickly since there are only photos, videos, and audios there.
Thus, to recover lost photos from SD card is done.

— modified on May 4, 2016 9:45:17 AM