HTC Desire HD — I lost my unbackup whatsapp chats

• Replies:6
yusuf baruwa
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 11, 2015, 11:36:08 PM via Website

In the process of transferring data from a techno phone to this HTC Desire 526G, I observed that my unsaved whatsapp chats was no more but all pictures & videos were in the gallery. The chats contains vital information I do not want to lose.

Jose P
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 9, 2015, 10:52:09 AM via Website

It's sad to lose WhatsApp chat history. It is possible to restore your lost chat history as long as they have not been overwritten by new data. You can use Gihosoft Android Recovery to scan your device and see whether they are recoverable.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 14, 2015, 2:12:17 PM via Website

Right too sad to hear this, you can use any mobile data recovery software to recover the lost wahtsapp chat history

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Rweethy
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 7, 2016, 5:24:16 AM via Website

Did not good idea....

marpjckmen
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 4, 2016, 9:14:47 AM via Website

This article is brilliant. It has really made me think and that's the kind of writing I enjoy reading the most. Thank you for this well written material and information.

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 3, 2016, 11:35:50 AM via Website

Step 1: Launch WhatsApp Messenger, tap the menu key and go to Settings.

Step 2: Go to Chat Settings, within where you will find the Backup conversations option.

Step 3: Tap that, and the backup date and time below it will change to your Android’s current settings. All of your conversations have been backed up.

Melissa White
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 6, 2016, 8:53:46 AM via Website

Well explained