[FREE][+4.0] Zombie Apocalypse

• Replies:0
JimmyMorrisson
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 11:42:12 PM via Website

The player takes the role of defender of the house from attacking zombies, for this purpose uses a rifle, which can be improved for the money gained from killing zombies. Each type of zombie is different in the quantity of life, a maximum speed of movement and the money that you earn on it. The game is divided into levels, among which a player can use earned money to improve weapons, repair the house, or to strengthen a house. The player can also hire shooters or engineers who repair the house. Keep in mind what level you need them then to pay wages, plus scorers for each hit charge a commission. Moreover, each level zombie occurring faster which makes the game. The game is varied randomly appearing box, in which if a player will score they give various bonuses. There is also a box with a question mark, which hit does not guarantee a positive effect.

I try every day to work on this game. This is my first game, and also one of the first applications on android platform. I would like to ask you for any advice, comments, suggestions.

Im new user at this forum so i can't leave the URL link so i leave just end:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=morisson.zombieapocalypse