Samsung Galaxy s6 DIED

• Replies:8
Diane
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 21, 2015, 8:24:52 PM via Website

Hi I have had my s6 for a month, today it decided to die. Just a black screen with no life whatsoever. It had plenty of charge before it died. I have tried holding the power button down AND the volume button for a long time but nothing happens. I read that you can't remove the battery. I also removed and re-inserted the sim. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what happened? I will contact Samsung but as they are closed just now I hoped someone may be able to help?
Many thanks
Diane

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jul 21, 2015, 10:03:52 PM via Website

There have been a few instances of this. Try putting it on charge for a few hours (that seems to work) but still contact Samsung for a replacement.

Sinkster

Diane

Diane

Jul 21, 2015, 11:15:06 PM via Website

Thankyou very much Sinkster, I will give it a try :) Have a great evening. :)

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Jul 22, 2015, 8:39:20 AM via Website

Try to not use it for a while to make it to make the device cold. The try to turn it on or the reboot on while attaching the charger. But if the problem excess better go to the store were you buy the the device if still has warranty.

Diane

phone789
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 22, 2015, 8:54:00 AM via Website

removed and re-inserted the sim. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what happened? I will contact Samsung but as they are closed just now I hoped someone may be able to help?
Many thanks

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jul 22, 2015, 10:02:31 AM via Website

There have been a few users with the same issue. Samsung seem to be replacing the units without question so it's probably a bad batch of motherboards that they're aware of.

Sinkster

Diane

Diane

Jul 22, 2015, 11:35:25 AM via Website

Thankyou I let it go cold as it was still warm then left it on charge overnight and this morning it is all up and running again! I will contact Samsung though as I don't really want this to keep happening. Thanks so much for your help! I Really appreciate it :)

Diane

Jul 22, 2015, 11:37:42 AM via Website

Thankyou you were completely right, after it cooled down it then accepted the charge. Many thanks for your help it is really appreciated :)

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Jul 29, 2015, 5:22:14 PM via Website

Great to hear that your device working great now.:D