Samsung Galaxy S4 Active — HELP...I updated software today to 5.0.1 and now my data is off

• Replies:11
darko juric
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 23, 2015, 3:46:38 AM via Website

there is message that appears all the time so I can't do nothing with phone ...we tried to call it from other and calls do not go through or messages ...how to turn data on ...uuuuuuuuh I hate updates ..anybody help........message is "
"Unfortunately, the process
com.android.phonehas
stopped.

darko juric

Jul 23, 2015, 3:56:03 AM via Website

looks like phone those not recognize sim card

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 23

Jul 23, 2015, 4:26:35 AM via Website

Wipe cache partition on your Android smartphone (data is not deleted!)

Turn your Android smartphone off by long pressing on the Power On / Off button. Now you need to press and hold the following key combination:

• Power On / Off
  • Volume +
  • Home button

If your phone vibrates once, release the Power On / Off button, but keep the other two keys from the key combination pressed until a menu appears on the display. Here you can now use the volume button to select "Wipe Cache Partition". Confirm with the "Power On / Off" button to delete the cache. Then mark "Reboot phone" to reboot your Android phone. Finish!

Then, the error "Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped" should no longer appear when you open an app like the phone app....

Royalties belong to admin edit: promotional links not allowed (danger)

Greetings

— modified on Jul 24, 2015, 9:35:08 AM by moderator

darko juric

Jul 23, 2015, 4:28:00 AM via Website

tried that one like 3 times ..nothing ..Im at point to restart it to factory settings

darko juric

Jul 23, 2015, 4:28:28 AM via Website

ill try one ore time

darko juric

Jul 23, 2015, 4:35:54 AM via Website

there is no option "reboot phone ...there is reboot system.., is that same ?

Deactivated Account

Jul 23, 2015, 4:46:36 AM via Website

Ok, get out battery for 20s, insert and press :
Power On +Volume up +Home button

That go to Recovery mode, go to wipe menue or advanced wipe.... Wipe dalvik cache

Then Reboot

darko juric

Jul 23, 2015, 4:46:41 AM via Website

tried like 4 times still there same thing...:(

Deactivated Account

Jul 23, 2015, 4:57:39 AM via Website

it remains Wipe data factory or flash a new ROM

Visit XDA page and search, sure you find solution

sorry I can not help more

darko juric

Jul 23, 2015, 5:11:12 AM via Website

I did the same except the the last option ..and it worked ....this is what I did
your phone vibrates once, release the Power On / Off button, but keep the other two keys from the key combination pressed until a menu appears on the display. Here you can now use the volume button to select "Wipe Cache Partition". Confirm with the "Power On / Off" button to delete the cache. Then mark "Reboot /factory setting " to reboot your Android phone. .
thought that everything will be lost like all data but not all just unsaved music and all apps that I have ..but phone is still on 5.0.1 software ..thank you for your help

Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account

Jul 23, 2015, 5:18:42 AM via Website

Ok your problem was to enter the recovery, did not understand ... sorry for my English .

but you could do it well ...... no thanks to me??:'(

(cool)

— modified on Jul 23, 2015, 3:31:26 PM

Deactivated Account

Jul 24, 2015, 2:15:15 PM via Website

[[cite N7100_Vzla_EE]]
Royalties belong to admin edit: promotional links not allowed (danger)

Greetings

Buenos dias

Yo solo mencione la pagina debido a que las instrucciones paso a paso de la solución propuesta están dentro de un "Foro" de la pagina, no es ni una aplicación ni una propaganda.

Entiendo bien la política, pero es común dar las regalías de una información a sus respectivos creadores, sean de donde sea, al no permitir esto uds de forma indirecta están permitiendo el plagio de información de otros foros.

Ejemplo: Si tomo la información de uno de sus redactores y la agrego en un foro sin darle las regalías a uds o a él ... Les parece bien? Pues a mi tampoco.

Tampoco me permiten agregar Link porque soy nuevo.

Que mal comienzo.

Recibida la advertencia

— modified on Jul 24, 2015, 2:16:06 PM