Whats that song from the Motorola Commercial?

• Replies:3
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 110

Aug 14, 2015, 5:45:52 PM via Website

When Motorola launched its Moto G, Moto X Play and Moto X Style in July 2015 - they showcased it in a funky video with a very catchy tune. But what was that song from the Motorola commercial?

The Song from the Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen commercial is called "Skeletons" by Trails and Ways

Motorola is known for using cool songs in their adverts, so if you were wondering what the song was from the Motorola Droid TV commercial is -> the song is called "All The Time" by Bahamas

And lets not forget the Motorola Moto X commercial from 2013 - but what is that song from the Moto X commercial? Its "Black Skinhead" by Kanye West

— modified on Aug 14, 2015, 5:50:17 PM

Karla Lothran
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 17, 2015, 8:46:28 PM via Website

The devil is in the details. Love the song selections... I agree that it is admirable.

Calico Studios (CalicoStudios)
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 28, 2017, 8:44:33 AM via Website

What was that song they used on their more recent Moto mods commercial. I think it was called change of time or something. I can't quite remember how it went, and I looked everywhere online for it but I can't quite find it.

Alex Read
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 2, 2017, 7:33:03 AM via Website

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!