Device

• Replies:12
AJ Yu
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 18, 2015, 8:53:27 PM via Website

Hi guys this is my first post and Im just wondering is there a good android tablet that I can get under 350$ for media, some games, and notes? Also does anyone know when the nvidia shield tablet is coming out? TAHNKS

damponting44

AJ Yu

Aug 19, 2015, 11:10:36 PM via Website

Hi dude thanks for the response, is there any difference with the shield tablet?

AJ Yu

Aug 19, 2015, 11:29:56 PM via Website

Yea but u it's the new model is there a difference? Like is it faster because I didn't seem to see a difference looking at the specs.

damponting44Khaossa

AJ Yu

Aug 20, 2015, 12:06:40 AM via Website

Because I was looking up the nvidia shield tablet and they'd try discounted it. And I saw a lot of speculation that there's a new nvidia shield tablet coming out really soon with the new X1 chip

damponting44KhaossaJackie Kelly

Paulie Pham
  • Forum posts: 97

Aug 21, 2015, 5:38:27 AM via Website

I would recommend these tablets for you. All are good for some games, media, and notes and below $350

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (The best according to my experience)
Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 3 is a perfect example of a great 8-inch tablet you can pick up for under $300. While its specs aren’t awe inspiring, it will keep you connected throughout the day and provide you with all the features you might need. What makes the Galaxy Tab 3 worth its money is the extras package it ships with, offering a great deal of digital content like 3 months of Hulu Plus membership, $10 Google Play credit and 12 months of free Boingo Wi-Fi Access. Lightweight and slim, the Galaxy Tab 3 is a great e-Book reader and it can double as a remote control thanks to IR blaster.

Lenovo IdeaTab Miix2 (Long battery to play games all day hmmm)
In terms of design, I must say that I find Lenovo’s IdeaTab Miix2 quite pleasing to the eye. The minimalist and stylish design go well with the slim body, and the specs of the device, while not overly-impressive, do make it a good enough device for students or for those who don’t practice too much mobile gaming. As with most Windows 8.1 tables, the Lenovo IdeaTab Miix2 comes with Microsoft Office Home & Student, which is particularly useful since the device offers all-day battery life.

ASUS MeMO Pad 8 (with its ability, it is surprisingly cost-effective)
ASUS has put a lot of time and effort into creating affordable devices, and one perfect example of that is the MeMO Pad 8, which is a very affordable Android 8-inch tablet, priced at the low end of the spectrum. Its decent specs are what you’d expect, scoring a quad-core processor with only 1GB of RAM. Nevertheless, the device looks clean, but its plastic build, although cutting down prices, shows it for what it is: a simple and cheap 8-inch tablet. Long battery life, stereo speakers and expandable memory make it a good, albeit unremarkable, choice for those who want to pick up a cheap 8-inch Android tablet.

damponting44Anatoli AngelovJose RodriguezKhaossa

Anatoli Angelov
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 20, 2015, 9:46:33 PM via Website

The best is Lenovo IdeaTab Miix2

damponting44

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 12:02:04 PM via Website

I would prescribe these tablets for you. All are beneficial for a few diversions, media, and notes and beneath $350

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (The best as indicated by my experience)

Samsung's Galaxy Tab 3 is a flawless case of an extraordinary 8-inch tablet you can get for under $300. While its specs aren't sensational, it will keep you associated for the duration of the day and give all of you the components you may require. What makes the Galaxy Tab 3 worth its cash is the additional items bundle it ships with, offering a lot of computerized substance like 3 months of Hulu Plus participation, $10 Google Play credit and 12 months of free Boingo Wi-Fi Access. Lightweight and thin, the Galaxy Tab 3 is an incredible digital book peruser and it can serve as a remote control because of IR blaster.

Lenovo IdeaTab Miix2 (Long battery to play recreations throughout the day well)

As far as configuration, I should say that I discover Lenovo's IdeaTab Miix2 very satisfying to the eye. The moderate and in vogue plan run well with the thin body, and the specs of the gadget, while not excessively noteworthy, do make it an adequate gadget for understudies or for the individuals who don't rehearse a lot of versatile gaming. Similarly as with most Windows 8.1 tables, the Lenovo IdeaTab Miix2 accompanies Microsoft Office Home and Student, which is especially helpful since the gadget offers throughout the day battery life.

Jaskulski
  • Forum posts: 31

Nov 2, 2016, 3:00:59 PM via Website

This is an old thread but since I'm considering buying here is what I have in mind.
I have two options ATM
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8
2.Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Any opinions or suggeestions?