Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 — Note 5 cases and Samsung pay

• Replies:2
Joseph Washburn
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 19, 2015, 12:19:06 AM via Website

Looking at the Note 4 & 5, but leaning towards the 5. I thought I had seen an article that talked about certain cases that will be more compatible with Samsung pay than others...but I have not been able to find it. If I go with the Note 5 when Samsung pay is available I am interested in it. Has anyone heard anything about cases and Samsung pay?

Thanks in advance!

PJ

judyjbrittain
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 28, 2016, 1:34:57 PM via Website

Hi
Phone Cases are must on one's phone.As they protect your phone from scratches and even make your phone look attractive.

Jaskulski
  • Forum posts: 31

Feb 7, 2017, 11:16:08 AM via Website

As a long term Samsung user, I am always proposing use of a power case fot the S6, S6E or Note 5. And you won't have any problems with Samsung Pay. It always depends on the readers, not on the case. I will recommend the Zero Lemon with 8500 mAh, but it is too much for me. As the second I like the Mophie with 2500 mAh.
As for last, and quite a catch, I will recommend the I-blades. You are getting extra 64GB with this one at the same price. And because they market it as a modular case, you can attach extra enviro sensor, VR Set etc.
Take a look :)