- Forum posts: 1
Aug 20, 2015, 10:45:56 AM via Website
Aug 20, 2015 10:45:56 AM via Website
I would like to introduce our FREE Android App LiftDay.
LiftDay is the bodybuilding workout journal, logger and assistant, which helps to log your weight lifting exercises including supersets easily and effortlessly, show progress over time, share achievements with friends, and let you be competitive.
No need for pen and paper.
No need for a stopwatch or stopwatch app.
Recording your LiftDay is as easy as tapping Play/Pause on your favorite music player.
• Log every detail about your workout: exercise sequence, # of reps, # of sets, supersets, active and rest time, weights, equipment used
• Create custom routines. Available through desktop Admin Console in Beta. We are moving this functionality to the app by the official launch. Read our User's guide on www.liftdayapp.com to learn how to create custom routines and exercises
• Manage the list of your recorded LiftDays, and repeat any of them any time
• Log your body composition (date based)
• Our algorithms reasonably auto-calculate:
- calories you burned during workout even if your heart rate was not measured
- total weight you lifted during workout
* Track your progress on workouts and body composition graphs
* 98 sample exercises and 6 routines (workout templates) to start with are included
* Enter your own private exercises and routines in the LiftDay desktop web application
* All your data are securely stored in private cloud – you should not worry about data backup even if you change your phone
* Auto-sync your account between multiple Android devices. No limits on synced devices
LiftDay app runs on wearables: log your workout or repeat LiftDay Log on any Android Wear Smartwatch
- After you preload your routine – you can play and log it offline. Your gym is in a basement with no cellular coverage and no wi-fi? You are covered by LiftDay!
- Share your results with friends on Facebook
- Find in calendar which workout you logged a year ago. Repeat it, and beat it
- Have your full log history for lifetime
LIFT YOURSELF UP!
I am looking forward to your downloads and rating in the Play Store.
— modified on Aug 24, 2015, 10:10:13 PM