Is there anyway to transfer iTunes movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab?

• Replies:21
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 10, 2015 8:29:48 AM via Website

I got a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S recently. Can anyone tell me how to transfer my iTunes purchased movies to this new Android device? I know the iTunes movies are copy protected and allowed to play on Apple devices only.

Sep 10, 2015 8:53:47 AM via Website

Hi, I had the same trouble with yours several months ago. But thanks to TunesKit DRM Media Converter, I have resolved it very easily. TunesKit DRM Media Converter is a professional and very easy to use iTunes video DRM removal app. It helped me remove DRM protection from iTunes movies very easily and convert iTunes M4V videos to common MP4 format. So I can enjoy my iTunes purchased movie on my Samsung Galaxy S5 now. Hope it's also useful for you.

• Forum posts: 14

Sep 10, 2015 9:34:15 AM via Website

Aimersoft DRM Media Converter can do it. You can also google this question, there will be a lot of solutions.

• Forum posts: 14

Sep 10, 2015 10:58:08 AM via Website

Removing DRM is illegal and also against the Terms of Use of the iTunes store movie purchases.

• Forum posts: 77

Sep 11, 2015 5:22:08 AM via Website

Rodger Ramirez

Removing DRM is illegal and also against the Terms of Use of the iTunes store movie purchases.

Yup i agree with you but on the WEB you can always see this kind of ways.

• Forum posts: 6

Sep 12, 2015 1:53:42 PM via Website

I do not think it is allowed.

• Forum posts: 3

Sep 23, 2015 10:21:46 AM via Website

I think you can try free trial version of M4VGear Which can quickly convert iTunes M4V movies to MP4 formats supported by Samsung Galaxy Tab for playback. More importantly! It can retain 5.1 Audio Track which can not be achieved by other converter. I am a big fan of this program, so I 'd like to recommend you to try this software. You would be surprised by it's performance once you tried it.

• Forum posts: 644

Nov 26, 2015 2:28:56 PM via Website

Aimersoft DRM Media Converter could solve this problem, just get it.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 13

Nov 30, 2015 4:36:49 AM via Website

To transfer data from iTunes to samsung galaxy phone, we can use a mobile phone transfer app to help.

— modified on Jun 14, 2016 4:16:20 AM

• Forum posts: 12

Dec 17, 2015 8:54:34 AM via Website

Don't worry. With the right tool, Jihosoft Phone Transfer, you can easily transfer iTunes movies to your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. This Mobile Transfer software can access and read all iTunes backup files on you computer. Just connect your Android tablet to the computer via USB cable, it will extract movies from the your iTunes backup and transfer them to the devices.

• Forum posts: 13

Dec 28, 2015 3:49:39 AM via Website

Gajjmki

[iTunes movies data to Android phone transfer][1], you can easily extract iTunes data to computer .Then use android assistant to transfer data between computer and android phone.

Yes, to transfer data from iTunes to samsung galaxy phone, we can use a mobile phone transfer app to help.

• Forum posts: 5

Mar 3, 2016 8:55:52 AM via Website

You should need to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies first before you could enjoy them on another devices.

Mar 15, 2016 5:02:03 AM via Website

I am using NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus to help me convert iTunes movies to Android phone. It works like a charm.

• Forum posts: 8

Aug 29, 2016 8:29:06 AM via Website

Yes, you are right. The iTunes movies can only be played on Apple device, there is no luck for Android devices to recognize the iTunes movies. That's because of DRM. By removing the DRM, the impossible becomes possible.

There are some answers already, but it is your choice to choose which drm removal tool for help. If you are not sure, I suggest you read the list of drm removal tools in DRM Wizard and check the reviews first.

Sep 14, 2016 11:41:15 PM via Website

Yes! That maybe so...but if I paid for the movies so I should be able to watch them on what ever device I want.
Would iTunes prefer that I give my money to Amazon by buying a DVD that I can play on PC, Laptop, Regular DVD player or Portable DVD player? If so...I will!

• Forum posts: 21

Sep 24, 2016 4:43:50 AM via Website

You may not be familiar to methods of transferring iTunes to Android. But it does work. Phone Transfer is a tool for you to transfer iTunes music/videos to Samsung. Open the software, and choose "Restore From Backup". Connect your Samsung, and choose the proper iTunes backup file. Click "Start Transfer" is done.

— modified on Sep 24, 2016 4:48:06 AM

Dec 1, 2016 9:03:47 AM via Website

There are plenty of DRM removal software on the market which can help you to convert iTunes DRM protected videos to MP4, so that you can transfer them to your Samsung phone.

Dec 5, 2016 7:15:22 AM via Website

You can transfer iTunes movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab once you remove the DRM protection. iTunes M4V Converter(for Mac) or DRM Media Converter (for Windows) could be helpful. If you want to get rid of these restrictions to enjoy the rentals movies anytime or anywhere as you like.