Me and my love for mobile games lol

• Replies:0
Anna Green
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 17, 2015, 10:04:41 AM via Website

It's such a shame that A LOT of developers develop good games but only those that are "mainstream" get known and played by people. How about those that show great potential but are being underestimated? I find it really unfair.

I guess it's a good thing that I love writing as much as I love playing games. So I'm spending my free time to share something I just finished playing. I know I won't get anything from sharing this but meh, it's fun to write and I might just earn some good friends/co-players from it.

This game I was playing, it's called Honeyday Blitz 2. I first get to know the game when they held a promo where anyone who reached the highest level would get 100$. Unfortunately, I didn't win. Lol. But I continued playing even after. And now I'm hooked. It's a simple puzzle game. I don't know why I find it challenging and really fun but I just do! Hahaha. It's like Candy Crush Saga and I didn't even played Candy Crush. For some reason, I want it to be as popular as Candy Crush because I know it deserves to be known. The graphics and sounds are good, the challenges are really challenging, and It's not buggy unlike any other not-so-popular games I've tried.

Kudos developers!