Lenovo K3 Note brick?

• Replies:7
Gggg
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 20, 2015, 9:22:55 AM via Website

Was running the stock rom, but decided to run a custom rom. Followed rootjunky's tutorial. Ended up with a brick. The phone won't start up at all, but goes through a major bootloop when connected to the computer. Phone won't turn on, but the LCD will show that it's connecting, and the computer will recognize it. Tried to flash it with SP Flash Tool, with the lenovo k3 note start kit. Phone will show the lenovo logo after it goes through the process, but shows "tool image dl fail" at the bottom of the screen. Any help would be appreciated.

lynne
  • Forum posts: 12

Sep 20, 2015, 10:09:46 AM via Website

I've had a problem similar to this, but it's never shown the message below.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Sep 21, 2015, 4:44:04 AM via Website

I am going to try with the 2nd link you attached here. Let see what's happen.

ToHo Dev
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 21, 2015, 5:14:12 AM via Website

try this solution
forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/how-to-root-lenovo-k3-note-t3098349/page3

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Sep 24, 2015, 3:21:16 AM via Website

ToHo Dev

try this solution
forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/how-to-root-lenovo-k3-note-t3098349/page3

Thanks a lot again. I"ll go for it.

sunil kumar Panda
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 29, 2016, 4:21:09 PM via Website

i had also a similar problem. but again i uninstall and reinstall everything. i means the sp flash tools and the drivers of your device. i suggest u may remove your battery for at least 3 minites and then insert. don't switch it on. Repeat all those flashing process.

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 11:33:05 AM via Website

i had additionally a comparative issue. yet, again i uninstall and reinstall everything. i implies the sp streak devices and the drivers of your gadget. i recommend u may expel your battery for no less than 3 minites and after that addition. try not to switch it on. Rehash every one of those blazing procedure.